6 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$316
Priceline
eDreamsUS$332
CheapTicketsUS$316
Orbitz.comUS$316
All reviews no elevator huge pool short walk to the beach three rooms coffee pot pots and pans motel oc fridge efficiency walmart sand housekeeper condo
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2020

Hello my name is Carrie and my girlfriend Ciara Hairston and I was there with some of our girlfriend for my bday from 8/13/2020 to 8/16/2020 we stayed in room 209. The room stink it smelled like mold and mildew, the shower curtin had mold on it bathroom towels and rags were dirty. we had to clean the batheroom before using it. The room was suppose to sleep 5 but the pull of bed was broke so we had to buy a blow up bed.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Cruiser480553
Management response:Responded January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review Carrie. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. We are under new ownership and working to improve these issues. Hope to see you this summer!

Reviewed July 28, 2020

Great place to stay! Clean rooms; nice amenities; great staff and huge pool. Very reasonably priced for the service provided. Short walk to the beach or just lay around the pool if the ocean is cold or rough on a particular day. The man in charge during the day, Mike, could not be friendlier or more productive!

Room tip: Personnaly we like the first floor.
Date of stay: July 2020
Management response:Responded January 22, 2021

Great to hear John! Hope to see you this summer!

Reviewed June 22, 2020 via mobile

Its been years since I stayed at the Beachmark and I came back again but with my children this time. Overall very nice and clean! It isnt as “up to date” as maybe some places but still very nice. Along with the stove top and fridge! It was stocked with dishes and pots and pans. Also, as I remember the outside pool is very big and nice as well! Staff was very friendly too! Very close to the beach just a couple feet away! Only thing that was a bothersome was the steps! They are beyond steep and not very wide! We were on the 2nd floor and that was enough for us I couldn’t imagine going up another flight of stairs, there is no elevator.

Date of stay: June 2020
Management response:Responded January 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you this summer!

Reviewed June 19, 2020 via mobile

Upon arriving at the motel we were bringing our belongings into the room, Not even 5 minutes into our vacation, and we opened the door to the balcony so we could air out the room some. We just had a pandemic so wanted some air in the Room. We are from PA so we have no clue about the wind by the ocean. My 18month old granddaughter was walking in and out through the balcony doorway with the other kids and when we opened the front door to bring some stuff in the wind came thru and slammed the balcony door on her hand. Straight to the ER we had to go. She lost her nail, distal tip fracture, and laceration. I have enclosed pictures. All day and all night all u hear is doors slamming. There was no signs anywhere saying that the doors slam shut, no door stoppers on the door, the only way to keep it open is to prop with a chair. Manager was not available to speak to me for 3 days. When he did talk to us he said he could refund just one night stay. This didn't even cover hospital bill. We were in contact with an attorney that advised us that one night was not sufficient for what we weren't thru and to try a different approach. Upon check out, we spoke to the manger again, Doug, who was adament that it was not their fault and that it was an act of God, an accident. Said he spoke to the owner and that the owner was mad that he was refunding the one night but If I wanted to yell at him that he wasn't gonna refund anything. Said he has told the owners tharefund need something on the doors but that the owners refused and said they didn't have to put signs up about the doors slamming on their own. And that they would be putting signs up about everything if that was the case. Very rude people and completely disregarded the fact that my granddaughter was seriously hurt. Wouldn't even discuss anything further with us. I informed him that my son was police officer and knew all his legal avenues and Doug said oh well he didn't care. He would not give any info regarding corporate office or the owners. Said he doesn't give that info out and that I didn't want to contact them anyways cuz they didn't even want to refund the one night. I would never in my life want to deal with these kind of people again. All they cared about was the money. The room was dirty. Top of the fridge was dusty, the pull out couch bed was sticky and had sand all over it. There was garbage down inside the pull out couch. The dishes were all dirty and the silverware was rusted. Thank God we took all our own kitchen supplies. When I complained about the room being dirty they sent the housekeeper up to our room and she had a attitude that we complained. There was just a pandemic and this place was closed down for a while so u would think it would have been in tip top shape. They had lots of time to get this place up to par. Absolutely disgusting and I suggest u stay far away from this place. Spend the extra money to stay somewhere that the business cares more about you and your family than just sucking money from your account. Totally wish I could give this a zero rating because 1 is even too good for them.

Date of stay: June 2020
Management response:Responded January 22, 2021

Thank you for your review Holly. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We are under new ownership and working hard to improve things, such as this. Hope to see you this summer!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Our family decided last minute to come to Ocean City so we were limited as to where were able to stay with our group of 10. We found this motel and were willing to give it a shot. We're glad we did. The motel is a typical budget motel, could use a bit of updating, but the rooms were big and clean. Having a fridge was extremely helpful. It's close to the beach which was very nice, and the pool area was large and the pool clean. The motel is right across the street from the bus stop that takes you to the boardwalk for $3 for the entire day,which was very convenient. After one trip to Walmart,we were able to park our cars for the weekend. The location is away from the more crowded areas, but still easily accessible. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. It's no Hilton presidential suite but for the price and size of the rooms, it's a great place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Management response:Responded January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Hope to see you this summer!