“What is a better word then FABULOUS??”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of plaza 1304

Half Acre Deck
Tiki Bar & Grill
Ocean Front Restaurant
Ocean Front Restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Parker555...
“What is a better word then FABULOUS??”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

From beginning to end, our vacation was fabulous! We don't have a single complaint. The place was exactly as it looks in the pictures... A perfect summer place. The view of the beach from the balcony... Tremendous!!! The pool was the perfect temperature. The beach.. So clean and not super crowded. The ocean temp was beautiful.

We rarely left the building as everything you could want is right there. Tiki bar with a DJ or live music everyday. Drinks and fabulous food at The Jungle bar were great. Jim, the owner is so friendly and welcoming. Make sure to try the mudslides!! There is an inside restaurant that everyone said the food was delicious.

The owner of Plaza 1304, Mirjana, made everything so easy. All you need to bring is linens, towels and your fun self. There is an ACME right across the street and a Food Lion a few blocks away, so no need to bring food. There is a 7-11 next door so if you need something quick. Plenty of restaurants and bars in walking distance or if you want, take the $3 bus through the town. $3 takes you all over, all day pass.

My tip... Do Sunday to Sunday which is what we did. Sunday check in is so easy and fast. Also, Saturday is dead until about 2:00 because of so many people checking in so you have the beach and the pool to yourself.

This was our best vacation, ever!!! Thank you Mirjana!!! We definitely want to come again next year.

22 Aug 2016
It takes a nice person to right a nice review. I am glad you had such good time. You make me want to do even better. Thank you for living the place so clean after your stay. When you decide for 2017 let me know and I will put that week on hold for you, Mirjana
childshea...
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Best Condo I have stayed over many years in OCMD”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I was pleasantly surprised at the spacious living area of this condo. Two large bedrooms and small den area when you first walk into the unit. This condo has both inside and outside pools, along with a large tiki bar that has live music 4-7 everyday. Lots of seating at the pool area and large picnic table areas. The staff at the condo was helpful and friendly. The owner was great to work with and made sure we had everything we needed, even checking in with us during our stay. Getting keys and pool passes was effortless. We had a fabulous time. Everything needed within walking distance and short drive to boardwalk. I will definitely stay here again! Our kids had a blast and we were all comfortable due to the size (sleeps 8). Thanks again to Mirjana!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: spaciousness, pool and tiki bar.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
23 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking time to write this very nice review of my place.
I am glad you had a very nice time. I will be happy to rent to you again.
Mirjana
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 25, 2016 for a stay in September 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
23 Aug 2016
Thank you for staying in my place twice. Thank you for taking time to write this nice review.
carla s
Barberton, Ohio
“Renter Beware - undisclosed fees, outdated property, rude owner and staff”
Reviewed September 26, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

It was difficult finding what amenities (i.e. linens, pillows, coffee pot) on the property website. When I communicated via email, details were still not forthcoming and often took more than inquiry to get my questions answered. The process of securing the key and parking pass ended up becoming a nightmare when we had to return these items which ultimately led to me not receiving the entirety of my damage deposit because of the owner's poor process, failure to comply with the condo's regulations, and not providing details up front. This property owner mails the key and pass to you prior to arrival. She asked for me personal mobile which was provided more than once. Upon departure, day of, she sent an email telling us what to send back to her via email after we had already departed. In addition, it appears that the undisclosed expectation was that I would check my email before we left. I did not take my laptop nor should i be expected to when I am on vacation trying to relax. In addition, as I mentioned, she never told me she would send an email. I sent back what she originally sent to me...but because she had different expectations she filed a claim for which I lost my damage deposit. In addition, there is a policy by the condo association that she is not adhering to regarding the parking pass that is not disclosed to the renter. When I tried to communicate with the owner directly regarding the damage deposit, she never responded.

The property itself is outdated, was not exactly what I'd call clean, both sliding doors which provide access to the balcony for a view of the ocean were extremely difficult to open - at one point, we stopped using the door from the living room because it was too hard to open. The stove burners do not work and are not level, the light above the stove didn't work, the master bath toilet seat was broken, and the kitchen utensils leave much to be desired.

There is not enough handicap parking available, the assigned parking spot could not accommodate a basic SUV (we had to park on the roof), and there is no handicap accessibility to the pool. The pool is incredibly small, and not heated as it states, staff was rude. If you rent, make sure to read all the rules on the placard next to the elevators to avoid a mid-morning pounding on the door for a towel hanging on the balcony.

In summary, the price is definitely too much for such a poorly managed rental process, poorly maintained unit, and facility....and definitely not worth losing my damage deposit.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Ocean City - nothing about the rental unit or the condo
Liked least: The rental unit and the owner
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Jun 2016
I am sorry that this person seemed to run into problems with everyone during her stay-the owner, the building staff, the condo association rules. We have been renting our condo out for years and this was a first experience for us.
The renter was provided ahead of her arrival with a prepaid envelope and instructions for what to do with the key and pass at the end of her stay (place them in the envelope, seal it and drop it in the mailbox on the premises). The instructions were not followed, incurring a $40 charge from the condo association, which was withheld from her $100 damage deposit. $60 was returned to the renter.
Both the outdoor and indoor pools are heated, and there is handicap access, The renter could have asked security, association staff or the owner on how a disabled person can get to the pool.
The toilet seat was not broken when the unit was rented, If the renter had contacted me when the toilet seat broke, I could have placed an order with condo association to get it fixed during her stay.
I checked the sliding doors to balcony, and agree they were not opening as easily as they should, so that has been fixed. We have also installed a new stove and microwave, as well as new light above the stove.
Both we and our children have owned regular size SUVs that we parked in our condo parking spot without any problems, but as the renter mentions, there are also lots of additional spaces on the roof if someone requires extra room.
val344
Akron, Ohio
“Perfect Location to vacation”
Reviewed August 10, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed a week and all is as you see online. The location is Great, 15 minutes or so from the Boardwalk, lots of stores convenient. The Plaza kept surroundings clean, help very nice & tenants all willing to give information. Although the decor a bit dated it was Clean and spacious, needs some updating. Washer very small, and bringing "everything" was a bit of a pain but overall it was very nice. My kids loved all the big screen tvs , . . . . when they did watch. Owner lovely person and easy to work with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Meosmom
Houston, Texas
“2 Adults, Teen, and a Tween”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We vacayed for the week after Memorial Day. Condo was everything we needed, was spacious, and clean. On the main blvd. beach front. Easy access to grocery, corner store, theatre, restaurants. Staff was friendly, although weren't needed much due to accessibility and Condo accommodations.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Beachbum7...
Pa
“Great place to stay with the family”
Reviewed February 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We love the plaza ocean front 2 pools short walk to the beach out door bar patio nice beach lite up at for nite walks on the beach

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Plaza staff
Liked least: Could not rent the property for 2 weeks in 2015 for a discount rate if I paid a year in advanced
Travelling group: Extended Family
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing