“Breakfast”

Bad Monkey
Ranked #38 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: Bad Monkey Bar & Grill located at 58th street and Coastal Highway in the heart of Ocean City MD features breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat in or carry out. Check out the great craft beer selection and hand made cocktails upstairs at the burger bar or grab a signature chessesteak and shoestring fries from our downstairs sub shop. Bad Monkey T shirts make a great OC souvenir.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious Breakfast! Best I have had in a long time. Fresh homemade baked bread! Eggs were perfection, home fries were great & the slab bacon was fantastic! I'm not much for Cinnamon in my pancake.. but it was a nice sweet touch. Our server was attentive and did a great job! The complimentary monkey bread was quite the treat as well!!
Found my new breakfast spot!

Thank Melissa Riccard... O

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Service is fast. The drinks are good, especially the dirty banana (pictured). The fries with parmesan and truffle oil are awesome, and only $5. You get a huge serving. Husband likes the chopped rib eye sandwich. We always visit here.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We went at 11 am wanting lunch. No lunch available only breakfast. Expensive for breakfast. We had breakfast and monkey bread. All was good. I am not a breakfast person so I would not return. But if you are willing to spend 15$ for breakfast this is you place.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We were in Ocean City, MD and we wanted to try a new place. Bad Monkey was right on Coastal Highway and looked interesting. Hubby had the chicken wings and I had the cheesesteak sub- both were excellent! Actually, I am happy that it is not closer to home, as I would be there on a regular basis for that cheesesteak! Our server, Casey, was very sweet and we felt well taken care of with her service- she made sure we got the happy hour 2 for 1 drinks, too! Next trip we will try Bad Monkey for their breakfast, as we hear that is very good, too.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visiting out of season proves tough to find a nice place open to eat at! We decided to give this place a shot. It's on a second story which has a little area where you can eat outside. There are also doors that would most likely be open when it wasn't a bit warmer in the summer. I thought the menu was a bit pricey for what the meals were. A sandwich comes with chips rather than fries, and you could pay a few dollars more if you wanted to upgrade. Adding chicken to a salad was nearly $7, which would make the average salad around $17, if that give some you an idea of pricing. For being a slow afternoon, we didn't see our waitress much and were done and waiting for the check for awhile. However, she wasn't very nice. It was decent but definitely not one of my top choices.