other travellers have booked this property
Make yourself at home!
Beautiful home built in 2015!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Make yourself at home!
Beautiful home built in 2015!
Sun-room
Spacious sun-room with sleep-sofa/full bed. Could be used as a fourth bedroom with door for privacy!
Sun-room
Living-room with sleep-sofa/full bed, with 42 inch flat screen TV!
Bedroom 3 with queen bed and footon/single bed
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 2 with full bed and single bed
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 1 with queen size bed and TV.
Bedroom 1
Deck for outdoor leisure.
Fully equipped kitchen!
Great room/livingroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Stella T
“Overpriced and not adequately supplied as stated on the website.”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Overpriced not adequately supplied as stated on the website. The house is decently clean and new. There were a several blankets/comforters that were dirty. There was barely enough dish detergent to wash dishes. We used the dishwasher one because there were only a few of the detergents stocked. The cupboard has little bit of sugar left in the jar, a pint of salt, and three bottle of spices. There were two rolls of toilet tissue in each bathroom (there are two bathroom in the house), two rolls of paper towels, and a little bit of the liquid laundry detergent in the laundry room, and a few of the cheap balls detergent that bled all over our clothes and ruined them.

The worst thing about this house would be the owner lie and said that his house is three blocks from the beach. It is for the record, 5 blocks and then we have to cross a very heavily traffic main street. It’s not worth the money I paid which was a lot.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
28 Aug 2015
As the home owner of this property and a person who takes great pride in my abilities and of this home, I would like to rebut this review. To question my morals and ethics and state that I lied about the distance from the home to the beach, is a falsehood. In-fact, I clearly state the distance in the description of the home. Also, I stayed in my home before this renter came in and the home was spotless, everything was clean and all was in working order. Of-course I cannot provide all supplies that renters need, especially the right laundry detergent that you prefer. I cannot provide all the spices that you may want, and I believe a pint of salt is more than enough. What I can provide is a lovely home, equipped with the necessities and my utmost attention as a property owner to provide the best customer service as humanly possible. I respect and care for each and every customer that comes through my doors. My other reviews can back up to what I am saying here and on other sites as well, achieving a 5 star rating on all reviews, something I am very proud of. I'm sorry for your experience and my reply is out of disappointment and immense pride in what I do. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing