Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$159
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$145
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$220
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$161
HIExpress.com
US$234
ComfortInn
Castle in the Sand Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
Sea Bay Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$110
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$416
HolidayInn.com
2,995 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontpool levelconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubbeach accesstrip to ocean cityfamily vacationschooneratriumtubsbalcony
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I've stayed at the Princess on multiple occassions and this is a great hotel with wonderful staff. I love how things have improved since the hotel implemented the No Smoking policy. On our last visit we have one of the ocean view rooms but we were on the back corner so we have 2 sets of patio doors. I love the corner room more than the ocean front rooms we had because of all the light and air flow.

Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmyD861
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed at Princess Royale for a short get-away and had a great time. We had a nice view of the ocean and the romm was huge, separate living space from the bedroom. There was a large indoor pool and a hot tub outside. There is a cozy bar area and the food at the restaurant was very good. We will be going back!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Excellent location right on the Atlantic beach. Rooms are spacious with living room area and kitchenette allowing for cooking/eating meals in the room. Exterior facing rooms all have a balcony with a view of the ocean. Staff are friendly and helpful; food and food functions well done.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank RedBaron7718
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I always stay at the Princess Royale. I there when it was brand and have been a frequent guest many times over. The rooms are clean, well priced and welcoming. The hotel staff is lovely and I am a huge fan of a suite. A suite is the only way to go. Its time for a facelift for Pricess Royale...but keep your excellent staff and customer service the same. It is working for the hotel. I am a repeat customer.and the whole package keeps me coming back. I am a propeerty owner in Ocean City, MD and I will happily pay for my own mini vacation at the Pricess Royale!

Room Tip: Its nice to overlook the atrium.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Great vacation, even better hotel! Beds were TempurPedic, rooms clean and well maintained, pool was lovely, and the hot tub outside on the deck delightful a night. You can leave the pool, and walk from the pool to the outside deck and down to the beach, The staff is friendly and competent, and the restaurant and bar are both convenient and quite good. The chef came out in the evening and discussed his latest experiments with us, as well as asking our input on the dishes. All together a memorable and very fun experience!

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family