US$381
US$325
HolidayInn.com
US$199
US$179
Comfort Inn Gold Coast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$200
US$190
Holiday Inn Express Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$183
HIExpress.com
US$307
US$270
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$220
The Spinnaker(Ocean City)
US$270
Sea Bay Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$180
US$279
US$229
Hotels.com
  • Pool
2,977 results
All reviewsindoor poolocean frontpool levelconvenience storebedroom condoarcade gamesparking garageoff seasonfull kitchenhot tubeasy access to the beachfamily vacationtrip to ocean citybalconyschooneratriumboardwalk
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

My family stayed June 23-26, 2017. Hotel stay was very nice. We had a wide selection of rooms; 2bed suites, 2and3 bedroom condos. I had no complaints. I might add that it is a huge property and some of the rooms are a challenge to find. Don't worry they have a lot of resort staff to assist you.

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed June 26, 2017

My family visits Ocean City the same week, every year. For the past 4 years we have moved on from a previous chain to only choosing the Princess Royale hotel. The staff is friendly, professional, the hotel is clean, and we love the nautical, modern design. Try to ask for the outdoor balcony if you want the ocean breeze. Or you could ask for the indoor atrium view overlooking the pool / arcade. Great Breakfast. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: outdoor balcony
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 days at the hotel and had a great time. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The room was a side ocean view and and nicley accommodated. Its the beach, your not there to spend time in the room but the beds were so comfortable, I believe temperpedic.The indoor pool area was great and the kid had a blast.The beach was easy to access and there was an outdoor bar open on the way down. There is a chair/umbrella rental stand right in front of the hotel. The location was great and it was easily accessible to a north and south bound bus stop. Great resturants near by Bull on the Beach and Layton's for breakfeast. We would definelty stay here on the next trip.

3  Thank Guiness211
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my 2 kids, ages 8 and 14. Hotel was very clean and convenient. Located right on the beach. Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and arcade were a great option after a day at the beach. Really enjoyed my stay here. Definitely would recommend it.

1  Thank 775jaded
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We were very pleased with the hotel. View of the beach was great. Indoor pool very spacious, Especially liked the ability to have a separate living room. I was up early every day to golf and the separate area allowed my wife to sleep through it. Check in was easy and the front desk was great. Upper levels of parking garage would be a tight turn with a big car. My only complaint was the restaurant, we had free breakfast as part of our stay. One day i went there and they closed early but the day i did get to eat was awful. It was not busy, sat in the corner waited a while for our coffee, Server took our order never saw him again and the food left alot to be desired Would not deter me from staying again as i generally leave before it opens anyway and the rest of the hotel was highly enjoyable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family