Quality Inn Oceanfront
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$67
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$130
US$117
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$139
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$65
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$211
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$170
HolidayInn.com
All reviewstropical birdsatrium cafekoi pondoutdoor poolatrium roombeautiful atriumfirst floorchoice hotelsshowing its ageground floorhot tubocean vieweach morningfull kitchenbeach accesskids lovesofa bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I shamefully admit that i, like so many others have grossly underscored the Quality Inn brand, expecting the standard "Inn" experience - which is, bed, bath (but not much beyond.lol) But was immediately awestruck at a spacious oceanview room-fully equipped kitchen (including flatware!) A Hot Tub and pool were nice accents to a lavish atrium with exotic birds and a running pond coursing with live colorful fish! but the closer that caught completely off guard - was when i drew the drapes at 715am my first morning - to behold the most breathtaking Sunrise I've ever beholded! (and I've been to Honolulu ~ and it beat even that one! You cant believe this value!

Room Tip: request a ground floor room near the pool. unless you prefer elevation.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank DERRICK M
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We just returned from a 3 night, Super Bowl Weekend with 6 of our friends. What a blast! The hotel has been completely renovated and updated and is just beautiful. We love the tropical atmosphere in the atrium area with the palm trees and exotic birds, koi pond and beautiful lighting. The pool area is as pretty as the picture and the hot tubs very relaxing. The entire hotel staff that we encountered were so nice and accommodating and at times joined in on our fun - Thank you Mr. Sticky!!! We started in a 2nd floor atrium view room but asked the next morning if there were any 1st floor rooms available. There was and the front desk clerk was happy to make the change for us. In our haste to move our belongings to our new room, I left a phone charger plugged in an outlet and my robe hanging behind the bathroom door of our old room. Upon inquiring at the desk about these items, they were quick to issue a door key to me to check it out as the room was still available. The maid had already finished the room and my things weren't in there but she turned everything in to the front office where I was able to pick them up later in the day. THEN, to bug the front desk staff some more, I realized later that night that I had left a special beer glass in the kitchen cabinet of our old room and asked if anyone had moved into the room yet. They said someone was in there but, shortly after, Mr. Sticky was at my door with my beer glass!!! He was just wonderful and could have really gotten annoyed with me but instead, had a great sense of humor and did everything he could to make our stay enjoyable. He even issued 2 free drink coupons to my husband for having to put up with me!!! When we returned home I checked their rates for spring break week (I work in a school) and went ahead and made reservations for a few nights that week - That's right Mr. Sticky - I'm coming back!!! Thanks so much for making our getaway weekend so wonderful!!! I can't wait to come back!!

Room Tip: 2nd & 3rd floor atrium view rooms can only be accessed by the outside stairway - a little chilly in the winter especially after time at the pool. However, these rooms also have inside balconies that overlook the beautiful atrium area so you don't feel so closed off once you're in your room. My favorite rooms are 1st floor atrium view. Oceanfront rooms are just as nice but they have outside balconies facing the ocean that would be too chilly to use in the winter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barb M
Reviewed 4 February 2012

My girls & I stayed here many many years ago. We enjoyed it so much that I recently booked a long weekened for me & my boyfriend. It was just as great now as back than if not more-we had an outside room which I knew ment that we had to walk around to get to the indoor pool & bar but it was so worth it-price was cheaper & the room was more private, Could not have asked for more & will be returning. Oh & I forgot to mention that we were well situated between 2 sports bars during the football palyoffs!

Room Tip: Outside rooms are cheaper & actually more private than the interior rooms by the pool. We actually had a private balcony over looking the pool which was very relaxing.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank avalonlion
Reviewed 4 February 2012

If winter is getting you down imagine a huge indoor atrium with pool, hot tubs, coi ponds, tropical birds, palm trees and even a bar. Our room had two balconies one outdoors and one over-looking the atrium. I felt like I was in the islands. Soooo nice!

Room Tip: Winter definitely request atrium balcony
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gerri G
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Stayed at Quality Inn Oceanfront Dec 27th for 3 nights. The room was very large and spacious , it had a dishwasher, large refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, dishes etc.For the most part it was clean, except the tub and the coffee pot. The closet door was off the track, the remote for the TV didn't work even with new batteries, and a lamp was broke in 1/2. The bed was cheap and very uncomfortable.

The balcony looked over the atrium, where there was a cafe, swimming pool and birds. Late night noise coming from the swimming pool was noticable even though we were on the 3rd floor. The room had an exterior extrance and the light outside was very bright which made the room too bright at night. Had to cover the window with a towel.

Our room was on the 3rd floor and there was no elevator, had to climb 3 flights of exterior stairs to get to our floor, being handicapped this was a difficult task.

There was no breakfast at this hotel, but apples and over ripe bananas were available in the lobby. There was coffee and tea in the atrium.

Never being to the area before, I assumed an Oceanfront hotel with a balcony meant that the balcony looked out over the ocean, when it actually looked into the atrium.

All in all when it comes to hotels, my main concern is that it is clean. The room itself was very clean except for the tub which had hairs in it, the coffee pot had not been cleaned and had dried coffee in it. I striped back the bedding to check the mattress and it was clean, although about the cheapest mattress I've ever seen.

I wouldn't stay there again due to the lack of an elevator and the bed being uncomfortable.
I think it would be a nice place for a family to stay if their main interest was being on the beach most of the day. The large room and kitchen were a plus and would be nice if you wanted to eat in. There is a nice area to sit outside your room in the good weather.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family