1,172 results
All reviewsocean frontmarlin suitemain lotbottled watercandy kitchenjacuzzi tuboceanfront roomtile floorspartial ocean viewoff seasonbar and grillmemorial daytwo queen bedsmini fridgedefinitely stay here againhousekeeping staffcoffee maker
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Great location and views of the Ocean. Room was a little worn but great for a 2 night stay. Since we were in a room that allows dogs we can't complain about it being a little dirty around the bed skirts and bottom of curtains. People at the hotel were very friendly. It was great to go off season room rate was great and they only charged us for 2 dogs instead of 3. After Sept 30th you can have your dog on the boardwalk and beach! Would go again! There restaurant was closed so we just got food to go from local places..

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are the best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Matt J, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Our staff loves to serve our customers and thanks to you it shows on our reviews of the Paradise Plaza Inn. Thanks for traveling

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

My second stay at Paradise Plaza was as wonderful as my 1st last year, and have already booked my vacation for next year. The staff from management to maintenance were friendly and accommodating, the rooms were clean and the view was amazing. Close to so many things and pet friendly. Can’t wait until my visit next year.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rose W

Look forward to hearing and seeing you next year. Great to know you had a wonderful stay at the Paradise Plaza

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This hotel is in a great location with beautiful views. Both ocean and bay views are lovely. Great sunset views on the bay side. The staff is very accommodating. Older building but well kept, and comfortable furnishings.. We have been going for several years and will return again next year.

Room Tip: You can request bay or ocean view. Both are lovely
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Matt J, General Manager at Paradise Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for your comments. Location is key to a great getaway and we're glad you found our location at the Paradise Plaza Inn to be perfect for your stay.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Paradise Plaza for 4 nights during the OC car show in Oct. Our room was fantastic. Two queen beds, two dressers with plenty of drawers, big closet, in room safe, sink, microwave, coffee pot, big bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub (the jets did not work but still enjoyed the large sunken tub) and two balconies - one overlooking the ocean and the other was wrap around balcony so we could see the side view and the ocean. One bad thing about the Jacuzzi tub is it is very high so a little hard to get in and out of. I think if you are booking any of the rooms with a Jacuzzi tub, you should be made aware of the height of the tub. Definitely not an option for an older person. The beds were okay. They were a little too hard for my liking but some people may love them. One thing I do like is that a lot of the hotels are now putting white sheets and covers on the bed. Ours were soft and fluffy. I also like the fact that the Paradise Plaza does not have any carpet in their rooms. However, there is a sign on the wall that the floor is slippery when wet. It is a tile floor. I would think they could have found something other than tile that would not have been as slippery. Check in was great and so was check out. I will definitely stay again. However, if you are a person that likes everything to look new with no defects, this may not be the hotel for you. We had a corner room. The wallpaper in the hallway was peeling off. Looked like it may have had water damage. Our bathroom had more eye catching flaws/defects than I can even remember. The only one that really bothered me was that the Jacuzzi didn't work. There is a restaurant/bar on the top floor of the hotel. We didn't eat there but did go up for a couple drinks. It was big, clean and well lit with plenty of tvs. Also has a pool table. I warn you though if you are entering from the outside and not through the elevator in the hotel, the appearance leaves a lot to be desired. The doors you go in are dirty and once you go in there are about 15 steps to go up that are filthy. Once you are in the place though, everything is fine.

Stayed: October 2017

Thank you for your comments, glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Could not check in early even though off season. Floor was ceramic tile but was gritty and dirty. Toilet was loose and would not flush. Did not have enough parking for customers, I had to park on street and pay for parking. Elevator very slow. Room shows wear, lamps broken and wobbly. No boardwalk entrance. Room was far overpriced.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. Sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied and we hope you would give us another try to show you how accommodating we can be.