AFTER READING NEGATIVE REVIEWS NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT. WELL REALLY NOT BAD. Not AN EXPENSIVE 5 STAR HOTEL BUT A PRETTY GOOD 5 STAR HOTEL FOR 3 STAR PRICE. We had the ocean view 8th floor. What a view would been great in summer beach time but still nice. Clean, very friendly staff, outside pool closed. 2 elevators and stairs. Plenty parking with lot down the street a block away maybe. fridge, safe, coffee pot. On the boardwalk, close to entertainment. Bars walking distance and bar restaurant in hotel but not sure of fall / winter hours. Drink prices seem inexpensive compared to other bars in area. Family hotel, saw no swingers but may of been down in bar area. Not a new hotel but not a new hotel price. For the working man hotel very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most ideal and premium located hotels in Ocean City. Sitting on the Boardwalk with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean. Souvenirs, shops, burgers, ice cream and candy, all located on property! Grab the boardwalk tram or the city bus located on both sides of the hotel. An outdoor swimming pool, an in house restaurant and a customer friendly staff. Park your car and experience the entire beach resort by foot. It can't get any more convenient. From your private balcony, enjoy the sounds and smells of the ocean from the water, seagulls, suntan lotions and the food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Plaza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Plaza Hotel Ocean City
- Paradise Plaza Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Paradise Plaza Ocean City Md