“Burger time”

Bill Bateman's Bistro
Ranked #30 of 94 Restaurants in Parkville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: We are an American bar & restaurant with a wide variety of food. We are famous for our wings and Baltimore Crab Cakes. We also serve brunch.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Sundays after 6:00pm burgers are half price. I don't care for the fries as they are shoestring. I prefer steak fries anytime.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The menu said grated jack and cheddar cheese on the nachos; but I was served a cheese-like substance. The menu said pico de gallo on the nachos; but I was served no pico de gallo. My wife's chicken tenders were overdone, chewy. My grandson's pizza tasted like cardboard and was inedible. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Great price for a lunch crabcake ....large lump cake broiled and tasty with either fries, or salad, I get a salad and the cole slaw is an added bonus.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

We arranged a small gathering of 4 friends and co-workers for a get-together at lunchtime. Greeting and seating was prompt by a friendly server.
One of our group had the crab cake special before and highly recommended it, so all of us ordered it.
It was a jumbo lump cake (about 6 or 7 oz) with some wet filling-not a whole lot though, all in all seasoned very well, this came with our choice of a big salted baked potato plus sour cream and butter. Yum, and a side of coleslaw. It was huge portion that was just great all for $12. You can't go wrong for all this at a reasonable price.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We did carry out. Always heard their wings were good, but, they are fantastic. Got both the hot and the BBQ.