“great choices”

Noodles & Company
Ranked #35 of 75 Restaurants in Pikesville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 3755 Old Court Road, , Pikesville where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Love the thai noodle dish with shrimp-All choices are great and delicious-nice portions and prices are reasonable

Reviewed November 26, 2016

This is a quick, inexpensive place for a meal. You order in line, find a seat and the food is delivered t you. The place is well lit and the food is okay. I'm there about once a month. It is convenient to my work.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

From the moment we walked in, service was poor. Staff was engaged in griping about a previously customer. When I was next in line for order taking, I had to tell the clerk that I was ready to order - he was engaged with other staff in continuing the gripe. The coup de grâce was the staff forgot to include shrimp in my "Japanese Noodle" dish. The noodles were oily and the overall quality of the dish was marginal. I complained about the missing shrimp and they said I could have them on the side - one would expect them to be integrated. I had to complain more at the end of the meal and they did refund the cost of the meal. I would rather have had a good meal instead. Won't be back here again.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

We go here when we need a fast meal for dinner as my daughter likes it. Food is decent - not great and not bad. But it is fast and consistent.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

If you have read what I said about Pizza Hut, I need to say no more...so I won't. BAH to the whole "kit & kaboodle at NOODLE, wouldn't feed it to my poodle, if I had one!