“Older but the staff make it work!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pikesville
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Business trip I was on site for three nights and did enjoy my stay. Building is older for sure and could use a refresh, but the staff did make up for that detail. Excellent gym to work out during your stay great equipment and also clean! I did have room service all three nights and enjoyed my meals great staff and food was seasoned well and hot when delivered. I would book room on the back half of the hotel due to the highway being very close.

Room Tip: Book back half room to avoid the highway noise
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear KYA1106,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us! Unfortunately, you are correct regarding 695. I would also suggest rooms on the even side of the hotel if you are a lighter sleeper.
Hope you have an opportunity to visit again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Everything was fine until my property was taken out my room and never received back nor my money everyone was pleasant starting with as soon as you entered the facility the food was excellent and everyone that worked in there the person's I spoke with melted on apologizing for what happened

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear 720charlenec,

It was disappointing that we were unable to locate your property. I do hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We booked this room for preparation and stayover for a sweet 16 party. The room was large enough for makeup prep, and greeting friends who arrived early. The hotel room was comfortable, clean and the bed was great. The Hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely book again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Favia H,

We really enjoyed having you celebrate the sweet 16th party with us. It was great to see the "teens" enjoy themselves.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The restaraunt appears to be a mom and pop shop. The food was great but the service was not. We were seated and told we had 3 mins for breakfast buffet. Just before finishing we were told we had to move because they were setting up for champagne brunch. Why didnt they seat us somewhere else. I was with clients and it was a strike towards credibility.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Julius C,

I am very sorry to read that you did not have a stellar experience in our restaurant. I will share your experience with the Executive Team to prevent anyone else from having the same experience.

Dir. of Front Office

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My girlfriend had surgery and we had to stay a couple of nights at the Doubletree. The staff was amazing. As friendly and professional as you could ever ask for. Very nice room, right off the interstate, with a Target right across the street for any forgotten necessities. Definitely a great stay for the price

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear markgQ6727LX,

I remember you! You were very concerned for your girlfriends' comfort. I hope all went well. We hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Very clean rooms, the beds are exceptional and very comfortable. The staff were great and very friendly. I had a great experience from check-in all the way to check out.There was complimentary wi-fi that was also great. There are many amenities offered here even though I had not used them all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear 356tennillet,

I am very pleased that we exceeded you expectations! We hope to have you join us again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

One night stay was good. The hotel is in a great location, close to some nice dinner restaurants (Ruth's Chris and Linwood's) and close to highways.
Clean room, early check in, no fees for parking, decent bed and spacious room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear WorldTravelerDCI,

Thank you for the lovely review. I am pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations and hope you have an opportunity to visit us again.

Dir of Front Office

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pikesville
0.3 km away
Howard Johnson Pikesville
#2 of 4 in Pikesville
6.2 km away
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville? Share your experiences!