US$55
US$72
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$101
US$86
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$81
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrestaurant stafffitness centerfront desk staffbusiness tripbreakfast buffetpleasant stayupon checkbeds were comfortablebaltimorebeltwayweddingaccommodationselevatorrefrigerator
Reviewed October 22, 2017

This place is garbage one for what you pay for and the service you get with comfort so not worthy thinking twice of it. With the location excellent and neighborhood expect the hotel to be superb but looks and feels like one of those ghetto hotels in Brooklyn, Baltimore city. Never staying here ever again. Worst hotel spent a filthy worthless night and money wasted for a $145 a night so not worth any form of recommendation whatsoever!!! Very pissed off!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you for the information. While we work to ensure that each and every guest has a memorable experience, we at times fall short. I see that management has reached out to you to find out exactly where the hotel did not meet your expectations, but we have not heard back from you. Please contact the hotel directly so that we can learn from your experiences. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you.

Dan A.
410-653-1100

Reviewed October 14, 2017

As a Hilton Diamond Member I have come to expect excellent customer service from the Doubletree brand, I had a business trip to Minneapolis and booked this property, what a disappointment to Hilton and the Doubletree Brand. The customer service at this location was terrible, the worst check in process I have ever experienced, the restaurant and support staff were very rude, I do not recommend this property.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Theodore D,

I am very sorry to hear that we failed you during you visit with us. We understand that customer service is the forefront to our brand. As the Director of Front Office I am devastated to learn that your check in process was the worst you have ever experienced. If you have an opportunity, I would appreciate if you could reach out to me personally so that we can discuss what occurred.

Sincerely
Doubletree Baltimore North Pikesville Maryland
410-653-1100

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Out dated need facelift in rooms. Difficult sit on toilet, low small garbage cans. Asked for extra bag did not receive them night clerk did go out his way to get extra bags .Had 84 mom .Room down the hall difficult.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dan A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. I will be sharing your comments with Housekeeping to ensure that all guest requests get honored, and completed in a timely manner. The entire team of the DoubleTree Pikesville appreciate all guest feedback, especially when it allows us to improve upon our service and product. We hope you continue to patronize Hilton Hotels.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I will never return again. This hotel was ok before this last stay. I was assigned to a room that was on a party floor so the noise level was horrible. The person who handles the baggage was not available, and the room could have been better. I explained this to the Manager and as you see they do nothing but say sorry about your experience and that's it. What about the "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED"? Well for all who don't know...This is a sign that is located on the Front Desk and it is supposed to mean they are supposed to make it better weather a Refund, Discount, Breakfast ect. Brenda "Front Desk Supervisor" and the Site Manager will do nothing for you. Need new management!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Simon S,

I am sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience during your visit. After reviewing your comments on TripAdvisor I have reviewed the past several weeks security logs and have no reports of loud noises or a "party floor". We also have a bellman available from 7am to 11pm. If you arrived during that time period they may of been assisting another individual. Since this was the first time your concerns were brought to my attention I again apologize and appreciate your feedback.

Director of Front Office

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

This was not your typical DoubleTree. This should be a Comfort Inn or the equivalent. I expect DoubleTree to be the next level and this was not. Our first room had a hot electrical smell so we were moved to a second room. All the rooms have VERY LOUD heating/cooling systems that awaken you when they cycle off and on. The road noise was strong. The employees were nice and we did get a cookie, but if you are looking for an authentic DoubleTree, I would not recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Brenda F, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North - Pikesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Mama_Clark_KC,

I am very sorry you were disappointed in your visit with us. We strive to make everyone's stay a stellar one. Unfortunately, we failed you. Your feedback will assist us in moving forward for a positive experience.

Dir of Front Office