All reviews double tree fitness center off the highway front desk staff business trip breakfast buffet pleasant stay upon check beds were comfortable outdoor pool baltimore beltway refrigerator
Reviewed December 5, 2017

When we first checked in, our room smelled like smoke. When we went to request another room, the manager was irritated that he had to change our room and made it know, he was very unpleasant. In addition the complimentary wi-fi is a joke. The rooms were just average and not enough to make up for the poor service. In addition, we were there for a cotillion. The banquet service was horrendous. Some guests waited over an hour to eat. Some of the event organizers got up to help serve in an attempt to expedite the process. There were five dirty glasses on our table, one clearly had lipstick. The server argued that it wasn’t dirty and another told us there were no more glasses to bring us. There were 10 guests at each table, but 5 pieces of bread in each basket and it took over 30 minutes to get more bread and another 30 to get butter. Water and tea were only served once, requests for refills or after dinner coffee and tea were never honored. Some guests went and bought drinks from elsewhere. Finally when desert was served, some of the cheesecake was still frozen. I have never experienced such disorder and unprofessionalism at a formal event at a large venue.

1  Thank consuellac55
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Worst customer service I've experienced at a Hilton hotel. Staff were unkind and unwilling to discuss commitments made by the location's sales representative. We were woken up at 9am to housekeeping asking when we planned to leave the hotel. I would never stay here again.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had to change our stay due to unforseen circumstances and they did not give us any hassle about changing the date The rooms are very nice, very good value for the money. My husband love the complimentary cookies.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2017

I recently stayed here with my family for 1 night. I chose the Doubletree based on the reviews online and the Doubletree brand. Very disappointed. We were placed in a room on the first floor. Although the lobby is very nice and checkin was a breeze, the hallway down to the room looked like something out of a 1950 horror movie. The ceiling is maybe only 7 ft high and very dark. The room itself was OK, nothing great. It had a door to the outside that said DO NOT OPEN and a window that looked into a parking lot/alley. The bathroom was tiny and needed updating. I expected much more out of a Doubletree. I have actually stayed at much nicer Holiday Inn properties.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Everything bad except lovely longtime employees. New manager horrible and rude. Only stay here for its location near my elderly family and in the future will go elsewhere, even downtown, a half an hour drive away.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple