“Still Served Great Food”
Review of Dave White's Pittsville - CLOSED

Dave White's Pittsville
Reviewed March 31, 2016

Wife & I always frequent Dave's Dinette for a good home cooked meal. Prices re always reasonable and service is fast. First time visitors remember: Dave does not take credit cards. Cash only. This is the only negative I can give.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to stop on the way to the beach!
We stopped for breakfast on new years day..good food ,friendly people and my kind of spot!
We will definitely stop in again!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed October 21, 2015

It is sad to type this but the quality of their breakfast has declined and their prices have increased. This used to be a great place to eat and unfortunately I do not see this place surviving much longer. This restaurant used to be packed and now in the mornings it almost looks like a ghost town, occasionally for dinners they do ok. Just like the rest of the town, it is in decline. The morning waitress is really nice and provides great service. Like many places in Wicomico County, it will become history. Really sad. What is the deal with not taking credit cards? Also, not a good sign.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Jay K
Reviewed October 10, 2015

The food appears simple, but the flavors have depth. There is something for the whole family. There is a wide variety of foods. A hot of great dessert such as pies, cakes and ice creams. The staff members are friendly and polite greeting us with smiles as warm as the pies they serve there. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who has a craving for down house cooking. I know I'll certainly be returning soon.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed February 16, 2015

If you're ever in the Salisbury area, travel on Old Ocean City Road east to Pittsville. Stop in at the Pittsville Dinette and enjoy their bountiful menu items. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Great home cooked meals, and good old fashioned service. And the price of the food is VERY reasonable. Dave White always comes over to our table to chat with us. He and his wife are terrific people. We return often to enjoy his specials. His restaurant is one of the last of a dying breed. One word of advice. Dave does not take credit cards. Pay in cash. I think he still has an ATM machine for convenience. Wife and I pay cash to avoid the ATM fees. Check this dinette out...you won't be sorry.

Date of visit: February 2015