Inn at Huntingfield Creek
Mariners Motel(Rock Hall)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$113
Quality Suites(Chestertown)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Express Kent Island(Grasonville)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$105
US$99
US$159
GardenInn.com
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club & Spa(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
US$239
Sleep Inn(Grasonville)
US$90
US$85
Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn(Stevensville)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Hotels.com
All reviewsjim and joannezen cottagethe cottagesthe main houseother guestsfriendly dogswonderful hostsmy husband and ibread puddingeastern shorejava rockwildlife refugeget awaythe salt water poolbreakfast was delicioussmall kitchenadirondack chairs
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We stayed for three nights and had a fantastic stay. This is truly a place to unwind and get away from it all. Joanne and Jim are wonderful hosts and went out of their way to see that we had an enjoyable stay. Within an hour of our arrival, Jim had suggested and then reserved a spot for us on a sunset sail. Great people, great property, We will be back!

Room Tip: The Pond Cottage was great!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The Inn at Huntingfield is 'by far' the best place to stay in or near Rock Hall. The accommodations are outstanding, the hospitality is incredible. It seems like even the dogs do their part to make everyone feel welcome. There is plenty of space all over just to relax and enjoy the company, a book, a drink or whatever. I have traveled (and stayed) in every state in the USA (except Idaho...but that's another story) and I don't think I have had a more relaxing stay anywhere I have been than at Huntingfield Creek. Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: No tips...all the rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We loved our first visit to Huntingfield earlier this year and - looking for a peaceful well-run getaway from city life whilst trying to avoid crowded places - decided to return to this lovely little inn in Rock Hall. We stayed three nights and were once again sorry to leave. We stayed in a charming little cottage stuffed with books and with lovely views over fields of green and skies of blue. The scrumptious breakfast, warm hospitality from hosts Joanne and Jim and homelike atmosphere (a big thank you to the three dogs Java, Jezebel and Gracy) made the sunny days sunnier. The peace of the nature reserve and beauty of the Chesapeake Bay filled our hours with joy. We are looking forward to seeing the Inn in Fall!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

This Inn was grand! The accomodations were superb, the breakfast to die for, and the innn keepers hospitality can not be compared.

Room Tip: All room are very unique and special the cottages are elegant
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My son and I take a trip every year for 2 days just to have a fun adventure. I was attracted to this Inn b/c it seemed to have everything we needed: Pool, kayaking on site, a straight and short bike path to the National Wildlife Refuge, and beautiful surroundings.
We got all of that and much more. We were greeted by the 3 dogs who are lovely and kind--and then the 2 owners who gave us a welcoming tour (highlights included an Osprey nest--with a baby!)-- and encouragement to ask for help when needed.
I think what struck us most-- aside from all the great things we were able to do at the Inn--was listening to the philosophy of the innkeepers. They see themselves as facilitators of your experience. If you want it low-key , all good, if you want to hear the history of the Inn they are happy to share. If you think you spotted an armadillo on your bike ride, they will google the possible creature you really did see and take the time for that (it was a muskrat not armadillo-- but I swear it looked like an armadillo!)--
I have only one other time offered my endorsement of a hotel/inn and that was 4 years ago. I travel a lot w/ my family and this place touched the heart of both myself and my son.