“Birthday Outing”

Dick's Famous Halfway Inn
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Rosedale
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Bartender Bill is great a whipping up mixed drinks and is very personable, the drinks are very reasonably priced. They have 2 pool tables which brings added value to this homely bar. The bars food is good, mozz sticks are delicious. I will continue to comeback to this bar forever .

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Fun atmosphere, DJ and bands on weekends, good food made to order at reasonable prices, nightly specials, and THE BEST fruit crushes anywhere! Bartender Bill totally makes this place with his delicious concoctions and friendly demeanor.

Reviewed September 26, 2015

famous neighborhood bar for having live music,dancing.pool tables,beer burgers kind of joint.the last band I saw Twine Time were great! fantastic singer,sax house rockin' blues.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Great name but thats it, no cook at 530, so no burgers, cant rate food, but beers were cheap, but the name made us stop in, wish they had t shirts.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I like Bands when I eat and drink. I like a couple of bands. I seen natures child . they are ok. The singer is great and fun. But, the rest of the band mainly the little guy who plays lead has a terrible attitude. I won't be there when they play. Just because of that guy. The singer should go with another band. The foods is good. Not great. The beer is good and cold. My rating is based mainly on the entertaiment. The staff is ok. Not great but, good enough for that place. I may be too picky. But I like the place. don't get me wrong. ut they could have a bit more bang for the buck. They should get some southern rock in there.

1  Thank chaz d