“Best BBQ in town”

Add it.
Smokin' BBQ Grille
Ranked #81 of 224 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed February 17, 2018

We have struggled to find a BBQ place around here. Many are empty buildings with BBQ signs, obvious that the restaurant has closed down. This one is legit, though. We had the combos: I had the small, and my husband had the medium. The meat has such great smoky flavor! The sauces were tasty (sweet and sweet/spicy were tried). The sides were yummy (we tried slaw and beans, plus cornbread muffins). The meats were tender and actually not dry. We will be back - this is going to be a place we frequent now.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Wow, this place is a must. If you like bbq, you gotta try Smokin BBQ. I’ve been here numerous times and I’ve always had great food and good service. The owners name is Nick and you can just tell that he loves making great food. Their staff is very helpful and they make you feel very welcome.

If you’re anywhere close to south Salisbury, make sure you stop in. You will be very glad you did.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite! When my wife and I meet up for lunch, we go out with the family after church, or just want to grab some to go food and head home this is it. The fish tacos are addicting and the brisket is the real smoked meat flavor. The cornbread muffins are good enough to be dessert. The food was so good we had Nick cater our son’s grad party.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Stopped for the $4.99 Angus burger Thursday special. It wasn't special.
Also got a side order of their "Loaded Potatoe (their spelling) Salad". The potatoes were underdone and sprinkled with incredibly salty bacon bits and Sysco shredded cheese -- I'll never order that again.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Can't go wrong here. Awesome food, good service, fresh made, competitive prices. The restaurant is located in the 1400S square along with a few other eateries.

Been to Smokin' BBQ Grille? Share your experiences!