“Food was surprising amazing and pasta was homemade!”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine Italian dining specializing in seafood and homemade pasta.
Reviewed September 12, 2016

My son at Salisbury said many of his friend's parents take them to Fratellis and that it was good, so we had to try it. I was very very impressed with the pastas (all homemade). The flavors were delicious, the portions were very generous (I couldn't finish mine and had to send my son home with it). I thought the prices were reasonable for such high quality food. Our server was sweet and knowledgeable and our food came out quick. I had the trio (chick parm, manicotti, lasagna). Really really good - we will definitely go back. I now want to take my mother there. She will love it!

1  Thank Lori-T-01

Reviewed August 29, 2016

This is a great place to get home style Italian food. The pasta and breadsticks are homemade and fresh. A clean little place to eat.

1  Thank Fusion1959
Reviewed August 27, 2016

This is consistently one of my favorite take-out restaurants because the good service we've received made my day easy. The gal on the phone is clear and gets our order right. The pick up window is quick and convenient. The variety on the menu allows for the Seafood fans in our family to get what they really want too!

1  Thank ALM135
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

You cannot go wrong here. Excellent quality for a great price. Eggplant Parmesan is a favorite. Fair wine selection. Enjoy!

1  Thank mikeywwes
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

best in Salisbury. Better than than Olive Garden for sure..which isn't too difficult to beat. Wonderful eggplant parmesan. And some of the best tiramisu I've had on the shore. Good spot for family and friends.

1  Thank CHlP_CHOP_CHlP