All reviewsroom was cleanwindow seatocean citywafflesqueen bedrooms are smallhard boiled eggsenjoyed my staythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againnice stayfree breakfastfuneralmirrorrateshighway
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Great customer service and good rooms. Breakfast has limited choices but good. Personally the mirrors as headboards was tacky for my taste, otherwise no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded April 5, 2017

Dear cheawZ3333LG,
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites in Salisbury, Maryland! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you during your next visit!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a basic hotel with continental breakfast. Good value. Rooms are small. If staying in Salisbury, you just need to decide if you need basic or jump up a few dollars and get a little more with one of the two Marriotts.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded March 13, 2017

Dear AnnapMDHiker,
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites in Salisbury, Maryland! We are so pleased to know you found Microtel to be a good value. We invite you to give one of our spacious suites a try during your next visit to Salisbury, giving you extra space to move around, in addition to a convenient kitchenette. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Best Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Everything was as expected. Needed a room for the night. Quick trip! April at front desk was fantastic!! Friendly knowledgeable about area. Very pleasant

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded March 6, 2017

Dear Margie B,
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites in Salisbury, Maryland! We are so glad to know you enjoyed your quip trip to Salisbury. We truly appreciate you taking the time to recognize our fabulous front desk agent, April, and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Bathroom was not clean. Ring in the toilet bowl. Couldn't sleep due to the mattress that was hard as a rock, the bright light on the microwave that illuminated the entire tiny room, and the heat despite setting the temp to 62 degrees.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded March 6, 2017

Dear F6764JIStephanie,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Microtel Inn & Suites in Salisbury, Maryland. I am so sorry to hear you experienced these issues during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to bring these items to our attention, so we may make improvements to our guests' comfort. Thank you again for your honest feedback.
Most Sincerely,

Reviewed February 23, 2017

My stay would have been 5 Star excellent had it not been for the paper thin walls. I had to call down to the front desk at around 3 or 4 AM because the room next door was so loud. It sounded like a group of teenage boys or young men gossiping about something. That's how loud it was. I could almost tell the conversation they were having. It was so loud I could not drown them out with television/netflix. I called the desk and almost immediately heard their phone ring. They did not stop, but I know someone came up because I also heard a knock on their door. They must've at least toned it down, because I did get back to sleep, but it was a horrible way to spend a night away.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded February 26, 2017

Dear danij4892017,
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites in Salisbury, Maryland! I am so sorry to know you did not enjoy a good night's sleep during your stay. We strive to ensure the comfort of every guest, and I apologize that we were not able to provide you with an outstanding experience. We appreciate your honest feedback, and hope to have an opportunity to serve you in the future.
Best Regards,