“Kid friendly staff”

Add it.
Dairy Queen & Orange Julius
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Salisbury
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was delighted with the kid friendly staff we met when we were there.
The place was clean and survice great.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Some of our family members went there for a late night dinner/snack. Lots of choices and open for those of us hungry after hours!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Always good service and tasty food. Good menu choices and very coupon friendly! Go for their $5 dollar lunch deals. They bring the food right to your table and they wait until you're almost finished before bringing your dessert. Nice feature.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Seriously - this DQ owner only has vanilla soft serve. Bizarre to me. The theory is that everyone likes vanilla and if not, you can get a blizzard and mix in other flavors (I asked and that is the answer I was given.) I am sure they will still do just fine without my business.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This was by far the cleanest and fanciest DQ I have ever been in. It felt more like a regular fast food restaurant than an ice cream in/out place. The staff was friendly too!