“Terrible Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #155 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Went last week and they were out of several things. Tried again this evening. Waited for a very long time for someone to answer the call button. I could see an employee inside eating and just looking out at us. We had to drive away. Won’t be back to this Sonic.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I must admit I can't eat most of this menu. My diet requirements don't match up . I stop by here for an afternoon pick me up when i'm in Fruitland. I order a diet coke with vanilla. Not a big deal but it reminds me of when I was young and got them at the soda parlor. The other goodness to this is the ice. After I finish the drink its like I have an snow cone. Little things mean a lot at times.

Reviewed December 25, 2017

The best thing to do is to always communicate with the customers. I’ve been to this sonic multiple times and they can never seem to just get it right. As a student at Salisbury University and this being the only sonic within reach i was forced to go here. They don’t check for quality assurance and will try to use substitutes without telling the customer they are out of a certain item. The worst part is that they take FOREVER. Def isn’t fast food. I’ve had things wrong with my order too many times to count but didn’t want to go back because of how long I’d be waiting... again.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

My teenage son and I love Sonic, but we don't really have one close to where we live. So when we saw one near our hotel we knew we had to go. We met a friend of ours and sat outside which we seldom do. We like sitting in the car and having the service with the waiters and waitresses' skate like when I was a kid. The order was taken quickly and the food was brought out to us in less than ten minutes. The three of us enjoyed lunch of burgers, chili dogs, chili cheese tater tots and slushies. Everything hot and exactly like we ordered. My son ended up getting the fudge brownie molten cake sundae which he loves to end the meal. The three of us were very satisfied with the food, service and time to relax without being rushed.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

This place is a joke. I went months ago and said it would be my last time because of slow service. Went against my better judgement and went back this week. Ordered 2 milkshakes and a medium tater tot. Took close to 20 minutes, and the tater tots weren't even hot. I love their milkshakes, but there are plenty of other places in town to go.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!