“Baskin-Robbins Always Pleases”

Add it.
Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Salisbury
Reviewed 22 November 2015

We've always liked Baskin-Robbins ice cream and have never been disappointed with any of the dozens of flavors they offer. The store is clean, bright and cheerful, the staff attentive and the owners are very personable and helpful.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Not an ice cream parlor. Just someplace to buy ice cream. It is good ice cream but not a place for the grand-kids.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My dad used to pick me up from school on Fridays and we would split a thick shake made from Chocolate and vanilla ice creams, just like we ordered. When I was old enough to drive I used to come here with friends. Loved it! It hasn't really changed much since the early seventies.

I think the quality of the product is as good as the ultra premium ice creams. The chocolates are dark and rich. I often get a combination "world class chocolate" and "chocolate fudge" as you can no longer get "chocolate almond" I live in the UK nowadays, but when I go back to my hometown I have to visit Baskins. It's been 40 years since my first visit, and it's still as special as it ever was.

Been to Baskin-Robbins? Share your experiences!