“Had a pie made with thin crust”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #152 of 224 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We had pizza thin crust I thought I was eating a cracker. I was thinking it was going to be a real pizza with thin crust instead of a flatbread type we could have made that home there was too much sauce the amount of crust the bacon on the pizza was over smoked didn't taste real heavy smoke flavor we won't do that again

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I placed a delivery order from Domino's which included a 10 piece Mango Habanero Wings and a Chicken and Spinach Salad with raisins, cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing. Both items were shared by 2 and enjoyed very much. The 2 items were part of the $5.99 for each coupon. We were both very glad we placed our order with Domino's and had 2 meals from the order.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2014 via mobile

630pm i rang to order, 1.30 minutes you put me on hold , so when you came back to me WITH OUT even an opolgy i told you i wouldn't be ordering now as this isent very good customer service .so i told you i would ring your neighbour Pizza hut and guess what they didn't put me on hold .well Domino's for being the most rudest takeaway in salisbury .

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!