“Better than I expected”

Add it.
TCBY
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Salisbury
Reviewed June 23, 2016

I came here because Tutti-Frutti was closed. I was pleasantly surprised. They have mint chip yogurt, as good as ice cream, hand dipped. The soft serve is in machines. TCBY seems to be less expensive than the other place and they have specials. The place was immaculately clean and the server polite. I think it's a family operation at this location. I've been back a few times. Would go more if budget allowed.

Reviewed November 28, 2015

This is my favorite place for yogurt, but it still taste like ice cream to me. Friendly staff, great product, variety of toppings or flavors to choose from. Can't beat the yogurt. Must try if in Salisbury.

1  Thank Dave I
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at TCBY and were received by three female staff members who treated us like royalty. We both had a great experience. The staff were very personable and knowledgeable about their product an gave great service to my wife and I. The frozen yogurt was exceptional and we left in a great mood. The service was everything, they did a great job.

Been to TCBY? Share your experiences!