“Very clean and remodeled”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #153 of 226 Restaurants in Salisbury
Description: Come visit us at 407 N Fruitland Blvd in Salisbury. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed May 9, 2018

My husband and I were traveling through this area and stopped for a very early breakfast. We both had the pancakes and sausage and my husband had hash browns. We shared a diet coke. The food was good as expected for a McDonald's but what stood out was the friendly staff and the restaurant. Very clean and each table had a small bucket with straws in it like flowers. Surprising that this was not only efficient but looked good on the table. Very niceto seea well maintained fast food restaurant. Total $12.16. Will recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We waited in the drive through lane forever and when we finally got our food it was cold. NEVER again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 16, 2017

What's not to love about getting a huge ice cold drink for only $1 on a hot summer day? Loving it! Oh and when I'm really wanting to blow my health kick, who can resist a McDouble and fries. So good!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Went there for just a milkshake, paid for it, lots of help standing around, some lady was yelling at the employees, milkshake machine was broke, they took my money, did not know when the machine would be fixed so I demanded my money back, again never go to these places and I broke my own rule.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 16, 2016

We arrived a little before 9:30 PM. They were mopping the floors, we ask if they were still serving, they said wasn't that door locked, we said no. We ordered our meals, but had to take them to go. I have nat been in a McDonald's that closed the dining room so early. We had just driven almost 5 hours and just wanted to eat and relax before checking into the hotel.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!