“Nice place to stop for a bite or some ice cream”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Salisbury
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Right down the road from our hotel. It gets crowded but it's always delicious. One of our favorites. It's practically brand new so it's nice and clean.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

If you like kids eating behind the counter, then go there, service was fair. Suggest they get some mature people to work there. Will not go back.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Sunday night, ignored by the few employees in the back that saw us waiting a very long time. Caught the eye of a young man who heard my husband say, we should leave. I am assuming that is why he refused to speak to us, made my hot fudge sunday with chocolate sauce and my husband's orange julus was like an orange tasting water. The boy was atleast 10=15 mintes making the julus and just left them on the high shelf. I asked if we could take them since he didn't even move them up for us to reach. I was very pleasent and smiling. They and the boy were rude!

Reviewed 23 May 2015

After a long day we were too tired and weren't hungry enough for a sit down meal and DQ was there for us.High quality,inexpensive finger foods and ice cream that hit just the spot.Delicious and just filling enough. A very friendly staff and very clean restaurant made for the perfect ending to our long day.Great job DQ!

Reviewed 22 May 2015

The local DQ is always friendly and the food is consistently a good value. The Blizzard Club delivers BOGO coupons via email six times a year, which always prompts us to visit.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!