“late night ice cream snack”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Salisbury
Reviewed September 23, 2017

No problems, typical dairy queen, satisfactory service. cleanliness was good.Short walk to a couple hotels.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

stop in, historic photos of old DQ stores, events from the early days of the franchise. Clean, friendly staff and food was hot and served quickly. Ice cream was great, too!

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Stopped in for chocolate milk shake and as always, pleasant, prompt professional service. Staff are always friendly and polite. A great place to stop for a quick meal. Place is always clean. Thanks DQ.

1  Thank 525davei
Reviewed September 14, 2016

The only blizzard I ever really fell in love with at DQ was their Tropical Blizzard that had vanilla i.c., coconut, pecans and banana. But, they stopped making it years ago. So, when we went there with my daughters family, I asked if they could make me one for old time sake. I pulled up the ingredients on my smart phone and they made me one and it was as good as I remember it. They were out of coconut, so I asked if they could just add pineapple in place of it, which they did. YUMMMMMMM! I was so good. Thanks to the staff for letting me call the shots on it. The line was super long when we got there on a Saturday night at 8:00 p.m., but the staff worked through the line quickly so it was worth being patient. Everyone we were with also enjoyed their i.c. choice. Only would recommend they turn down the AC just a little (or put on the heat) for their customers. We sat in their outdoor seating area because it was too cold inside (80+ degrees outside).

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Right down the road from our hotel. It gets crowded but it's always delicious. One of our favorites. It's practically brand new so it's nice and clean.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!