“Just OK!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #53 of 230 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed September 7, 2018

My husband and I had lunch at this Ruby Tuesday location (in Fruitland, MD) on the Friday before Labor Day. We were seated right away and our server was wonderful. The food was good but it took a while to come out and they were really not that busy. I looked at the salad bar and it looked decent. We both got the smoky mountain chicken and it was good but I think the pricing was kind of expensive. We each got the chicken and a soft drink and the bill was almost $40 not including a tip. We typically don't spend that much on a meal, especially lunch.
I didn't think the restaurant smelled very good and it needs a little bit of a face lift and the prices need to be adjusted. Way too expensive for a so-so meal. But, the server was really great and that is what made my dining experience a bit better. I'd rather eat at the Texas Roadhouse in the same parking lot.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Seline did an awesome job! Very friendly, quick, and soooo nice. The food was good as well. Give that girl a raise.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We travel....a lot.....and always tend to visit a couple of "chain" restaurants with each trip. So our dinner tonight was at Ruby Tuesdays, and a wonderful dinner it was. We opted for the Salmon for one choice, and the Chicken for the other. Both with the Hickory bourbon glaze and they were very tasty. Sides were fresh, not this microwave stuff. Broccoli florets and green beans in a light butter sauce and nicely done. Stuffed baked potato all the way was a treat. I will warn you, save room for dessert. All in all, a nice visit, staff was friendly and courteous and very attentive. Stop in if you are in the neighborhood.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Had dinner there last night, it was not bad for a chain restaurant. Service was good, and overall it was a good experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

At least once a week I call in my husband's porkchop dinner .
It's always ready in 15 mins. And it is so tender and with 2 sides !
It makes clean up on a busy day easy!

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!