“Koto Japanese Restaurant is Sushi Heaven !!! 5 Stars +”

Koto Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #113 of 224 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Koto has an awesome selection of unique Sushi, Shashimi and Maki dishes that are excellent.

Having frequented Sushi Restaurants in Beverly Hills & West Hollywood, Park City, Salt Lake, Orlando, Miami, Dallas, San Antonio, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Manhattan NYC, Boston, Minneapolis, Seattle to mention a few Koto has no trouble satisfying guests.

It is also a favorite spot for women as it is clean. No restaurant is cleaner, on the Delmarva Peninsula, day in and day out in the Entrance, Dining, Sushi Bar, Hibachi Areas, Restrooms or Kitchen areas (many people would not eat at their "favorite" spot if they saw the kitchen food prep areas).

Added to this is a selfless dedication to perfectong each and every menu selection by Jackie Chen (Manhattan NYC Chef) and his staff.

The diner can find their favorite new selection at Koto, and enjoy when desired the Koto All you can Eat Buffet for lunch or dinner (lunch is $13.95 & dinner is $27.95 with 3 drinks).

Theall you can eat option is a la carte so there may be a slight delay as everything is made after your seletion.

That makes the time to visit and dine all the more special, and redefines fresh.

This restaurant is destined to become a favorite for many.

It is simply a delight and joy to dine there as day in and day out the food is consistently excellent.

Salisbury University visiting parents that desire Japanese Steakhouse and excellent Sushi...tbis place is sure to please and will create a life memory that will be cherished.

Again, 5 Stars +

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Les M

Reviewed November 12, 2017

We have tried 2 other Hibachi style restaurants and this one so far is the best . The food was cooked perfect and the chef did a nice show also .

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I just had a terrible experience here. I have eaten at this restaurant many times before and the last 2 times were very unpleasant due to service. Today, my family and I sat down to eat and we were sitting for a little while then another couple came in and sat down. Their orders were taken before ours when we were there First. Then when our waitress finally came, we told her we were ready to put our drink order and our food order in and she said no... then when she finally returned with the drinks, my mother was trying to ask her about an item on the menu and she was not letting my mother speak. Then my mother asked to speak to the manager and he did the same. While this is happening, my sister and I tried our pink lemonades and they did not taste right and we wanted other drinks. However, at this point we were fed up with the terrible service on behalf of the manager and the waitress so we said we were leaving. My mother and my Grandmom said they would pay for their drinks because they actually drank them. However, my sister and I did not drank ours but they still made us pay for them. They argued with us about the food and the drinks. The whole experience was terrible and I would not recommend anyone who wants good service to eat here. The food is good, however the service is TERRIBLE. I am very disappointed because I used to enjoy eating here, but not anymore. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Stopped in for lunch and had the all-u-can-eat buffet for $13.99. It is not a buffet in the sense that there is a buffet line or anything. You order from the waitress each time and it is made fresh to order. You can get a wide array of selections from apps to sushi to hibachi, etc. The miso soup was good. The spring roll app was okay. We had the spicy tuna roll which was very good. The beef hibachi was the star of the show. It was as good as any I've ever had. The beef was incredibly tender and the flavor was fantastic. The yakitori was very good too. Overall, everything was very tasty and for the price it is hard to beat. Yes they want you to eat everything you take and the menu does say that wastefulness will be charged, but what else are they supposed to do? I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very quaint but the age of the ventilation system makes it very loud. The equipment looks like it has been used and it's old and it has loud fans that muffle your sound. The food was very good service was excellent very nice Little gem of a restaurant in Fruitland

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Koto Japanese Steakhouse? Share your experiences!