“Great pho”

Pho D-Lite
Ranked #102 of 447 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 25, 2017

One of the best broth I have tasted out of all the pho restaurants I have been to, so rich in flavor

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 1, 2017

My wife and I visited for dinner on a Friday. Not too busy. Unassuming exterior; thought it was the wrong place at first. Speedy, friendly service. Excellent pho and spring rolls; inexpensive. Planning on returning.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Pho D-Lite Silver Spring, MD
This is a cozy and small restaurant one feel you just entered one received a royal treatment. The staff is very polite, attentive, and respectful. The service is exceptional great. The food is delicious and the décor is comfortable. The menu has a lot of choices and the price is very reasonable. The portion are very large (for 2 people). I highly recommend Pho D-Lite for a peaceful and great meal.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017

I stopped in to get a quick meal to go and they made it happen. My to go order was prepared fresh and quickly. They packed it up and it was hot by the time I made it back to my hotel. The service as great as I made a few requests to my meal and they were eager to accommodate. If you are looking for good Vietnamese food that tastes great, this is place to go..

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Nice little strip center Pho restaurant. I tried the carry out version and was impressed with the richness and complexity of the broth in this Pho. Good portions and friendly service make this a "comeback" place.

Date of visit: February 2017