US$132
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$89
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$90
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$110
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Courtyard Silver Spring North/White Oak(Silver Spring)(Great Value!)
US$87
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$104
US$101
US$87
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

• Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshi expressfront deskthe breakfast areametro stationwashington dcyogurtfree shuttlestreet parkingwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulbreakfast staffvalet parkingbeds were comfortableper daythe room was nicesilveruber
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I did not like my stay here at all. The front desk dude was very rude, slow and not helpful. To top it off he made an inappropriate joke. The staff that was managing breakfast supplies were also not friendly, pushing the guests around to refill the food and repeating over and over the time breakfast will be over even though there was at least 15-20 minutes left. Bathroom was not the cleanest. Elevators tiny and crowded and super slow. Super noisy, I could hear everything my neighbors were saying and being next to a car wash did not make my sleep that restful. Never staying there again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Nisreen S
Karen S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

We value your feedback and we regret to hear that your stay wasn't up to part. We sincerely apologize about your check in process with our desk clerk we will us this feedback to give our front desk clerks more training concerning this issue. We will also work diligently with our breakfast clerk to fix the issues that happen. We will make it our business to work on this particular issues and hope that one day in the future we can serves you again at the Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs Md.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I drove down to DC from NY by myself for a day of exploring museums plus attending a Cubs-Nats game in the evening. Was looking for a place close to the Metro and on the north side of town to avoid DC traffic and that would allow me to use my IHG points.

This place fit the bill, but it was more cramped than other HIExpress hotels. No pool--I think the only HIExpress I've ever been at that did not have one. Very small workout area. Even the lobby and eating area were relatively cramped. During crunch times at breakfast the areas were crowded and some food choices ran empty, although the overworked staff tried as best as possible to restock. There was one working computer (another was down) but even that one had a stretch one morning where repair was needed.

The Wifi login would not work from my room. It turns out that it would only work from the lobby area. The Direct TV had plenty of channels, but every 15-20 minutes or so the TV would conk out for 3-4 seconds and then come back on. The bedroom and bathroom areas were clean and well stocked.

The few provisions I needed I got at the 7-Eleven on the same block. Homeless and destitute people abound in the area and at nighttime I would be particularly wary if I were a single female walking in the environs. During the daytime, it is fine and there are many interesting ethnic stores in the area.

I availed myself of the free shuttle, which I took to the Metro. I returned to the Metro too late for the shuttle so I walked back--again, I'm not sure how safe I'd feel about doing that if I were a female travelling alone. I parked my car in the lot and did not use it during my stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tzyoam

We value your feedback and we regret to hear that your stay was not as good. We will use your feedback to update many of things that went wrong doing your stay. We hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you again at the Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs MD.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I love coming to Silver Spring on business trips because there is a lot to do on down time. What makes it even better is coming to HIX. The hotel is always clean and updated regularly, and the staff is very friendly. Sean at the front desk is awesome. He bends over backwards to make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

We value your feedback and it seems like you enjoyed your stay and the location of our facility. We strive to be the best and it is our duty and pleasure to make our guest happy. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we are excited to hear Sean bent over backward to make your stay great because we strive for excellent customer services. Once again we sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope you will be back to stay with us again at the Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs MD.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

The staff went to great extents at this moment for me. I arrived on the day before my 40th birthday, feeling quite down because I'd be away from family. I had a present sent to the hotel and it was really important for me to get it on time. Not only did they get it to my room before I arrived, but they also sent all my other packages. The present included a surprise bottle of champagne. It was waiting for me in the fridge, already cold when I got there! And Sean, who was at the front desk when I got there, kept the mistery for me when I asked for my packages at the check in desk. I really appreciated that. All of that. I didn't feel away from home any more. Thank you!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

We value your feedback and appreciate your 5 star rating. It warms our heart to hear your story and it excite us to hear that our staff was so pleasant to you. We are so glad that we have met your expectations and hope that you will be back to visit us again at the Holiday Inn Express Silver Springs MD.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

The room had the usual amenities and was spotless, as was the entire motel. Staff very competent & anxious to please. $10 per day parking charge, which includes valet parking of your car if the small lot is full. Typical free motel breakfast included in price - nothing gourmet but quite adequate & tasty, with several choices. Free in-room wi-fi as well (worked great). 4th floor room was exceptionally quiet & bed very comfortable. Large bathroom (also spotless).

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MusicManfromPA
Karen S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Dear MusicManfromPA,

I would like to thank you for this wonderful review about our hotel and staff member. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible and I am happy we have succeeded. I am glad you like the breakfast and our amenities and I hope you come back gain in the future.