“Best Food on the Bay”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 3, 2020 via mobile

Incredible food , served with an artistic flair , excellent service , Michelle did an incredible job catering to our needs , great food recommendations , maybe some of the best food on the bay , try it

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank royclittle
Write a reviewReviews (381)

Reviewed September 21, 2020

Pan roasted salmon, over risotto, with artichoke hearts, pine nuts and spinach - what a wonderful combo!

Reviewed September 21, 2020

Luckily we shared a sandwich because it was absolutely huge! And delicious! The steak fries were a nice touch in a unique shape! Cocktails were wonderful as well!

1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed September 18, 2020

Ordered carry out dinner to take back to our little Airbnb accommodation to eat overlooking the water. We called the order in and it was only about 5 minutes wait after we arrived to pick it up.

Being that I have started a lifestyle change, I keep tabs on my portions and was able to order steak at the correct portion size just for me! I ordered the Napolean appetizer with a side of asparagus for my entrée and it was 4oz tenderloin steak - spinach - portabella - boursin cheese - balsamic reduction which was the perfect fit to my eating plan.
It was tender, cooked perfectly medium, and so good.

My husband ordered the Ceasar Salad with a Steak add-on and the steak came already cut for him to add to his salad. That is a very thoughtful thing for them to do. He said the ceasar was very good and the steak was perfect as well.

CD Cafe comes highly recommended from this couple!

Reviewed August 16, 2020 via mobile

One of the best ‘non-secret’ joints in town. Our wait to be seated for dinner was a little longer than usual (due to Covid precautions) but entirely worth it! Caesar salads for the most part to me are unimpressive interludes before ‘The Meal’. Well not here - their salad is tasty and delicious with a perfect portion of anchovy flavor. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her sizable crab cake and I went with the Thai dish that included scrumptious shrimp and tender slices of ribeye pork that was among the best I have eaten. Great service - clean & comfortable.

Date of visit: August 2020