“desert rose”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Williamsport
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2018

great sandwiches, Great service great prices Bike repair stuff available for bikers. clean spacious. .

Reviewed August 1, 2018

My friend and I had lunch here after kayaking on Conococheague Creek. We shared a red bean and rice soup of the day and a veggie panini. Nice selection of sandwiches, plenty of inside seating, very friendly staff. Also, they sell home made cookies at the cash register that are killer! Love the double chocolate ones. This is a sweet little place that I will return to again!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I was biking the C&O canal for the first time and stopped here for lunch. I was moving my heavy bike over to the bike rack and made the mistake of lifting it by my seat, and it broke off. I thought my trip was over, but one of the friendly staff (Bonnie) saw what happened and came out and asked if there was anyway she could help. The seat was beyond fixing so she offered to drive me to a nearby mall where I bought a new seat and was back on the trail within an hour or so (after having a great salad first). From what I was told, I'm not the first person who had their trip saved by this super helpful staff. They even stock emergency bike supplies inside (tubes, tires, etc). The current C&O canal detour runs right by the cafe so please stop in and support this great biker-friendly establishment. Lots of healthy food options to get you through your day's ride, and a great place to stock up on bottled water.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here after our bike trip to Williamsport. They allowed us to change out of our wet rainy bike cloths and the food was excellent. Staff was very friendly to cyclists and knowledgeable about the area. Perfect place to stop on your C and O tour. No drinks though, however you can run across the street and get to go beer if you like crappy domestics.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

A welcome oasis on the C&O biking route. Iced coffee, great salads, served with a bit of attitude. We loved it. We are four 60-70-something’s.