All reviewswhole foodsroom was cleanwalden pondbostondust
Reviewed November 20, 2014

I've stayed at this Motel for a few weeks in-between apartments. If you're looking for a great value, an adequately clean and safe place, with all the basic requirements, this is a great find. Quite spacious rooms, an airy bathroom (though no tub), a good bed, clean sheets and linen, good cable choice (better than some chain hotels I would say), a decent wifi, although spotty in some rooms, even a little microwave and refrigerator, and coffe and donuts in the office in the morning. The location is convenient to 128/95 (although avoid rush hour). Frankly it's not the Ritz, but it more than does its job - as I say in the title - a clean and simple place to enjoy. The one or two times I had to bring something to the attention of the owners (broken blinds, for example), they took prompt action.

The best part of my stay - a huge plate window looking out at the very peaceful woods with birds flitting around - an unexpected and rare benefit that I find completely charming.

Room Tip: For the woods views, ask for a room at the back
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2014

The rooms are gross, basic at best, the people around the motel are extremely shady, I saw some interesting groups of people who hanging out in the rooms, got into a verbal altercation with what looked like a bunch of prostitutes and their pimp, topped off with a visit from the police that night. they were searching the property with dogs and flashlights. Lovely. There are basically no amenities, the bathrooms are just scraps, the door price is way cheaper than they post online as a "deal" and above all the staff is EXTREMELY RUDE. An older Indian man, I presume is the owner, spoke to my husband in a disgusting manner and tried to push his views onto him .. needless to say we will never stay there again and would advise you all of the same!

• Stayed: November 2014
2  Thank ASaucier88
Reviewed September 23, 2014

We booked this motel because it was so much cheaper than the other area options, and it turned out to be quite the gem! It doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside of the room was totally great. Our room was clean, comfortable, and honestly super cute with a bit of a mid-century kitschy feel. The bed was really nice, and the comforter was actually a LOT nicer than the standard cheap hotel comforter.

The staff was incredibly friendly, and I really appreciated the smile when we arrived! I was also really impressed with the strength of the FREE wifi and the expansive TV selection. Nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room, too, though we didn't use them.

All-in-all I totally recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area or going to Lexington/Concord!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed September 21, 2014

Just stayed for one night but was very pleased overall. Prices were lower than most in the area and although the motel was older, they had done a very good job in keeping it in good condition. Initially thought the bed was very squeaky but it served the purpose and had a good nights sleep.
My only objection was the WiFi connection wasn't very good. Had to stand outside to get a good signal. Not sure it that wasn't ATT or the motel.

Room Tip: Check at the desk to see if there are particular rooms that have better WiFi connection.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2014

Much better than I expected as a previous reviewer has said is exactly right. The cable options were great and having a microwave in the room very useful, especially as there is a Whole Foods 5 minutes away. The furniture is old but didn't expect it to be otherwise. The towels and sheets, thankfully, were new and very clean. The ac/heater worked well as did the internet which was only a bit slow during peak hours. I was impressed with the value and it's close to a lot of restaurants and shops which is nice.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple