US$98
US$89
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$98
US$96
Priceline
US$119
US$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$135
US$110
Homewood
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$119
US$112
Hotwire.com
US$149
US$129
US$111
US$138
All reviewswhole foodsroom was cleanwalden pondbostondust
Reviewed May 29, 2015

We were 2 couples in a room with two queen beds.
This place is really economical, compared to others in Boston.
Taking that into consideration, i really do not have any complaints from this place.
It was an average place to stay, if you are not really choosy about the accommodation.
Its around 30 mins from Boston downtown.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Narren2014
Reviewed May 24, 2015

Very little positive about this place. Bathroom moderately clean while everything else filthy. Room was clearly a smoking room for 50 years turned into a non-smoking room (didn't work for me). I battled roaches daily. My room had a fridge and microwave - but both were old and lousy. The internet service, well, I had a great connection to their router but it was the worst internet connection I've ever experienced (about 0.05Mbps download when I attempted a speed test at different times). The carpet was FILTHY as the bottom of my white socks were black and my feet were clearly shedding dirt when I stepped in shower. The housekeeping staff, man and woman (not the owners) were very nice. The office staff, (probably owners man and woman) well they were not helpful when I brought just a few problems to their attention. Internet rate on their website was not honored and the reason given was "because..." even though I booked my room on the internet and had the confirmation of the dates, rate, etc. with me. Although I didn't feel unsafe, it clearly was a shady area and the police were patrolling often. However, it's next door to Bedford Farms, an ice cream place. I'm not a big fan of ice cream but I will never forget how good their Chunky Chocolate Pudding flavored ice cream is. Their kid size clearly feeds an adult or two. And if you pay just a little more for the small size, you get lots and lots more ice cream for an extra 25 cents or something like that. If you're willing to get a large (They call it "2 scoops" but it is really more like nearly a quart of ice cream - or at least a pint and I'm not sure how much more than that), well, it will set you back another 75 cents. Great value, great service, terrific ice cream. But the Bedford Motel - yuck!!

The problem is that staying in this area is expensive. The Bedford Motel is the only place under $100 that we could find outside of hotwire. Next time, I'll take my chances with hotwire because this place disgusted me.

Room Tip: Better motel experiences should be pursued elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IPreferMotels
Reviewed May 3, 2015

The Bedford Motel provided a very pleasant surprise. The room rate is surely among the most reasonable in the area. The innkeepers were friendly and helpful; they made me feel welcome and appreciated. The room was very clean, nicely furnished, and comfortable. This will surely be my lodging of choice in the Route 128/95 area west of Boston. There are good food options nearby.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2015 via mobile

We stayed again at the bedford when coming down from canada for a family gathering at Harvard. My entire family and I stayed at this motel and we where extremely happy. It has everything g you need within walking distance. You can meet up with the bus to downtown cambridge 1 block away. Lovely little ice cream shop practically in the parking lot. The staff where very helpful. It's not the Hilton. It's a sweet little place in as quaint little town. The prices are fantastic, our rooms where all very clean and the beds are comfortable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2014

I've stayed at this Motel for a few weeks in-between apartments. If you're looking for a great value, an adequately clean and safe place, with all the basic requirements, this is a great find. Quite spacious rooms, an airy bathroom (though no tub), a good bed, clean sheets and linen, good cable choice (better than some chain hotels I would say), a decent wifi, although spotty in some rooms, even a little microwave and refrigerator, and coffe and donuts in the office in the morning. The location is convenient to 128/95 (although avoid rush hour). Frankly it's not the Ritz, but it more than does its job - as I say in the title - a clean and simple place to enjoy. The one or two times I had to bring something to the attention of the owners (broken blinds, for example), they took prompt action.

The best part of my stay - a huge plate window looking out at the very peaceful woods with birds flitting around - an unexpected and rare benefit that I find completely charming.

Room Tip: For the woods views, ask for a room at the back
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo