All reviews whole foods room was clean walden pond boston dust
Reviewed June 2, 2015

I'm with the people who are positive about this motel.

The bathroom floor was very, very clean -- sparkling.

Amir is really nice and courteous.

The price is way better than anything in Boston.

The only negative: it really is at least 1/2 hour out of Boston.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank David F
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Because of the valuable help from Amir the manager at the reception desk we were able to recover the cost of a room.
I booked 5 nights at this Motel in England through Expedia .com uk. for myself and my wife. I didn't receive any confirmation after requesting this information so I rebooked this same motel again.
On arrival I was told that 2 rooms were charged for 5 nights. Immediately I attempted to contact Expedia by internet and phone from my room without success.
I returned back to the reception and Amir said he would try to assist. He did everything possible on my behalf taking nearly an hour by telephone to rectify the situation. Eventually he was able to give me the good news that the extra room at his Motel was cancelled and the charge for this room would be refunded. Without his valuable assistance I would have been charged for 2 rooms for 5 nights. He gave us all possible help to which we were extremely grateful so our many thanks again to Amir.
We stayed 5 nights after this in a clean quiet accommodation and we would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: cars near to room
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2015

We were 2 couples in a room with two queen beds.
This place is really economical, compared to others in Boston.
Taking that into consideration, i really do not have any complaints from this place.
It was an average place to stay, if you are not really choosy about the accommodation.
Its around 30 mins from Boston downtown.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Narren2014
Reviewed May 24, 2015

Very little positive about this place. Bathroom moderately clean while everything else filthy. Room was clearly a smoking room for 50 years turned into a non-smoking room (didn't work for me). I battled roaches daily. My room had a fridge and microwave - but both were old and lousy. The internet service, well, I had a great connection to their router but it was the worst internet connection I've ever experienced (about 0.05Mbps download when I attempted a speed test at different times). The carpet was FILTHY as the bottom of my white socks were black and my feet were clearly shedding dirt when I stepped in shower. The housekeeping staff, man and woman (not the owners) were very nice. The office staff, (probably owners man and woman) well they were not helpful when I brought just a few problems to their attention. Internet rate on their website was not honored and the reason given was "because..." even though I booked my room on the internet and had the confirmation of the dates, rate, etc. with me. Although I didn't feel unsafe, it clearly was a shady area and the police were patrolling often. However, it's next door to Bedford Farms, an ice cream place. I'm not a big fan of ice cream but I will never forget how good their Chunky Chocolate Pudding flavored ice cream is. Their kid size clearly feeds an adult or two. And if you pay just a little more for the small size, you get lots and lots more ice cream for an extra 25 cents or something like that. If you're willing to get a large (They call it "2 scoops" but it is really more like nearly a quart of ice cream - or at least a pint and I'm not sure how much more than that), well, it will set you back another 75 cents. Great value, great service, terrific ice cream. But the Bedford Motel - yuck!!

The problem is that staying in this area is expensive. The Bedford Motel is the only place under $100 that we could find outside of hotwire. Next time, I'll take my chances with hotwire because this place disgusted me.

Room Tip: Better motel experiences should be pursued elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IPreferMotels
Reviewed May 3, 2015

The Bedford Motel provided a very pleasant surprise. The room rate is surely among the most reasonable in the area. The innkeepers were friendly and helpful; they made me feel welcome and appreciated. The room was very clean, nicely furnished, and comfortable. This will surely be my lodging of choice in the Route 128/95 area west of Boston. There are good food options nearby.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business