US$118
Hampton.com
US$118
Homewood
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$112
QualityInn
US$179
US$154
US$106
CandlewoodSuites
US$133
All reviewswhole foodsroom was cleanwalden pondlexingtondust
Reviewed November 11, 2016

About 2 days before I was to leave for a training in Burlington I discovered that my company did not book me a hotel, it was my fault as I wrongfully assumed that they would. So onto the internet I went and came across this motel.

At first I was a bit skeptical because I didn't want to stay in a motel, but they were the only one that could take a reservation on such short notice. So I booked a reservation for a week. July 6th-10th 2015

I arrived Monday afternoon and was greeted kindly by the front desk. Upon entering my room (double full beds) and looking around I noticed that everything was very tidy and clean, plus they had A/C and Dish Network.

During my stay it was very nice and quiet in the surrounding area. My only cons would be that the WiFi was spotty in my room and I wished that the shower would have had a bit more pressure to it. But all in all I would come again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Ridiculously expensive for what you get, but very cheap for the Boston area. It was our first visit at this OLD motel. The first night, we got a room that was dirty (carpet, walls, etc.) and if I could have booked another hotel at a decent price, I would have moved. At least, the bed were comfortable with clean sheets. We didn’t sleep much all night because of yelling and loud TV in the room next to us.
We got another room for the last 2 nights. The room had been revamped a little and was cleaner (walls, bathroom and shower), but still, not inviting to spend time into. Don’t feel this hotel deserves its 2 star rating.As for the free WiFi, it is close to non existent.
The staff was helpful and the motel is situated in a nice suburb which was a paradox to see such a cheap/old motel in such a nice area. Getting to Boston is 25 minutes by car to Alewife Station then another 20 minutes via subway to the downtown area.
Basically, you pay too much for what you get and lodging in Boston is ridiculously too expensive.
In closing, visiting Boston with family: CHECKED. Therefore, will not need to go back to pay over-inflated prices for low class motels…

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Very clean room and facilities and comfortable beds. Room a little old fashioned but newly painted. Family run hotel. The staff at reception was welcoming and very helpful. Good value for money. We would stay here again. C G

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Decent accommodation at a good price
Room was not entirely clean but the bed was, which was key to us
Close to the hotel is a great supermarket where one can eat too, making this a very convenient location to see Boston for two days without paying the horrendous hotel and parking fees within Boston.
Takes about 25 min to get into Boston with a car.
Can recommend to anyone who watches their budget.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here a few years ago, but this time was disappointing. It's an old motel. Peeling paint and wall paper. No amenities to speak of. There was a refrigerator but no coffee or microwave. Beds are ok but older. Sheets had a couple small stains. A/C worked well. Bathroom is ok but again old. No tub, just a shower, which is small but works. Customer service isn't great. Office has limited hours and the people aren't the most friendly, but not horrible. Boston is about 1 hour away via bus/subway. Compared to Boston prices it's reasonable, but still don't feel like you get what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family