See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Was stranded in Boston due to flight delays and there were not many low cost options. I found this motel and drove 30 minutes to get the last room. I was very impressed with the genuine hospitality I was shown and given the circumstances, also given a discount. While it is true that the motel looks not much different than when it was built decades ago and not much has been updated since then, it has everything you need. The beds were comfy, the A/C cold, lots of hot water with good pressure,it was quiet and it was generally clean. This is not a place to bring the family for a resort vacation but if you need a place to crash for a night or two, this place is perfectly fine if you are willing to look past the time warp to the 1960s.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2017

I was greeted by a very friendly man at 9 p.m. This place is exactly as I expected: dated but fine. The room is mostly clean (ok, I do see a wee bit of dust on the phone and outlet cover where I plugged in my phone charger, but otherwise, fabulous) and remarkably quiet. Bed comfy with nice pillows.There's even a microwave and small refrigerator. I needed a place within an hour's drive of Boston Logan International Airport, and this fits the bill perfectly. I also realized it's close to Walden Pond, so I'll be stopping there in the morning too (bucket list stop - bonus!).

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Shawn W
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean. Very budget. Stained furniture. Proximity to Lexington very good. Whole Foods nearby. Concerned about flimsy door to room and cheap deadbolt. Owners polite.
With some TLC, this motel would be a great!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2016

About 2 days before I was to leave for a training in Burlington I discovered that my company did not book me a hotel, it was my fault as I wrongfully assumed that they would. So onto the internet I went and came across this motel.

At first I was a bit skeptical because I didn't want to stay in a motel, but they were the only one that could take a reservation on such short notice. So I booked a reservation for a week. July 6th-10th 2015

I arrived Monday afternoon and was greeted kindly by the front desk. Upon entering my room (double full beds) and looking around I noticed that everything was very tidy and clean, plus they had A/C and Dish Network.

During my stay it was very nice and quiet in the surrounding area. My only cons would be that the WiFi was spotty in my room and I wished that the shower would have had a bit more pressure to it. But all in all I would come again if I was in the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Ridiculously expensive for what you get, but very cheap for the Boston area. It was our first visit at this OLD motel. The first night, we got a room that was dirty (carpet, walls, etc.) and if I could have booked another hotel at a decent price, I would have moved. At least, the bed were comfortable with clean sheets. We didn’t sleep much all night because of yelling and loud TV in the room next to us.
We got another room for the last 2 nights. The room had been revamped a little and was cleaner (walls, bathroom and shower), but still, not inviting to spend time into. Don’t feel this hotel deserves its 2 star rating.As for the free WiFi, it is close to non existent.
The staff was helpful and the motel is situated in a nice suburb which was a paradox to see such a cheap/old motel in such a nice area. Getting to Boston is 25 minutes by car to Alewife Station then another 20 minutes via subway to the downtown area.
Basically, you pay too much for what you get and lodging in Boston is ridiculously too expensive.
In closing, visiting Boston with family: CHECKED. Therefore, will not need to go back to pay over-inflated prices for low class motels…

Date of stay: October 2016