“Tartine - superb”

Tartine Kitchen & Eatery
Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Beverly
Reviewed August 29, 2018

High quality and superbly presented dishes in a casual and friendly atmosphere. And we've eaten all over Italy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The smoked salmon tartine is phenomenal in taste, quality and presentation.
Coffee is excellent.
Owners warm and friendly.
Go here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I wandered in here & was wowed by the quality of the quiche I had. I think it is the best Quiche Lorraine I have ever had. Light, fluffy, fabulous crust and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The set-up is great- you order at the counter and then grab a number stand and find a seat. They will bring your food to you. I am looking forward to returning and trying the tartins. Yum!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I've been coming for lunch pretty regularly. I recently had their vegetable soup and now I'm addicted. It can come with a tartine or on its own with bread and butter. I highly recommend it!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

One of our regular haunts when visiting Beverly. Soups and quiches great in winter and tartines ( open sandwiches) great when it is warmer. We had smoked salmon tartine,trout mousse tartine,lemon cake and waffle. All freshly prepared and lovely. Service good and they are a no tipping restaurant which is also nice as tips expected in USA sometimes seem ridiculous. We will be back...

Date of visit: May 2018