“The Best - We All Know”

Ranked #2 of 141 Restaurants in Beverly
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed March 23, 2017

The best Roast Beef in the area. Fries and onion rings are great too. I try to get here as often as I can.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Haven't been back since the tax issue they had. Honestly the food is good but knowing they whereby fully honest with the IRS makes me not want to patronize them.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I don't go very often but when I'm craving a roast beef sandwich I will drive to Nicks. The dining experience is not great though. They should spruce up the tables and chairs to make it more pleasant.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Put simply, there is no better roast beef shop in the area. Friendly staff and brisk service despite it always being very busy. The French fries and fried onion rings are killer and the portions enormous. There are other sandwiches on the menu but the roast beef is certainly my favorite.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

This place is famous because they say they are, and because of their bumper stickers. It was interesting to see photos sent from all over the world displaying their bumper sticker.

The roast beef was average at best. Supreme in Danvers is better. The parking is terrible and even dangerous. They only take cash, which caught me off guard the first time I visited.

Been to Nick's Roast Beef? Share your experiences!