“great wraps”
Review of Wrapture

Wrapture
Ranked #30 of 139 Restaurants in Beverly
Reviewed June 4, 2017

over from the u k my family took me here for lunch the wraps here were great filling and tasty .good value for money .

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Great menu, lots of options. I don't eat wheat so love the salad and bowl options, from stir fries to salads.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Great local shop with unique wraps. Have enjoyed everything I have ever ordered. Always a good option for lunch!

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I love this place. healthy food. they will make any wrap you want as long as they have the ingredient. Just wish they were open on Sundays!

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

A refreshing alternative to fast food lunches! Nothing like a great big wrap stuffed with awesomeness! My Greek wrap was overflowing with fresh veggies, a scant amount of chicken and a light Greek dressing, good stuff! My son had a tasty Caesar. Would have been a 5 if the order taker had less attitude when we asked to switch the wrap variety. But I could seriously go through the menu and eat lunch here daily!!

Been to Wrapture? Share your experiences!