“great wraps”
Review of Wrapture

Wrapture
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Beverly
Reviewed June 4, 2017

over from the u k my family took me here for lunch the wraps here were great filling and tasty .good value for money .

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Great menu, lots of options. I don't eat wheat so love the salad and bowl options, from stir fries to salads.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Great local shop with unique wraps. Have enjoyed everything I have ever ordered. Always a good option for lunch!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed February 17, 2017

I love this place. healthy food. they will make any wrap you want as long as they have the ingredient. Just wish they were open on Sundays!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

A refreshing alternative to fast food lunches! Nothing like a great big wrap stuffed with awesomeness! My Greek wrap was overflowing with fresh veggies, a scant amount of chicken and a light Greek dressing, good stuff! My son had a tasty Caesar. Would have been a 5 if the order taker had less attitude when we asked to switch the wrap variety. But I could seriously go through the menu and eat lunch here daily!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Wrapture? Share your experiences!