On the day after Christmas, a relaxed interlude intervenes at normally fast paced time challenged business hotels. Guests are fewer, staff ratios are higher and the spirit of the holidays reigns, albeit temporarily. So began our first visit to a Hilton Homewood Suites branded property. We found this to be a clean, newly built and friendly long term stay oriented hotel. We found the hot breakfast buffet generous (waffle iron, prescrambled eggs, sausage/hash/bacon) with the usual complement of juices, danishes, cereals, breakfast breads and beverages and fresh. I checked out the pool, standard modern hotel pool (15 yards long, perhaps 3 lanes "wide" and accompanying hot tub. Clean, uncluttered and convenient.
Our room was on 2F, facing the hotel front. This property is set off about a block from Middlesex Turnpike so it's peaceful and quiet. The room consisted of two double beds, with fine but a bit too soft bedding, a sitting room with kitchenette and pullout sofa bed, full refrigerator, utensils, dishwasher and microwave oven.
All in all a well maintained, attentively serviced, and moderatlely priced holiday stay to ring out 2008
Note to GPS users there is a bit of confusion where this hotel is; we could not find the address under "Billerica" city or town, but we did find it under "Bedford" town Best to follow directions on hotel website for accurate directions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites, Boston-Billerica is a 147 all-suite hotel located approximately 20 miles north of Boston within a quiet suburban area. We are only 5 minutes away from shopping malls, movie theaters, many options for casual and fine dining as well as historical Lexington, and Concord. We offer a complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, 7AM-7PM during the weekdays and weekend hours may be limited. Our suites offer fully equipped kitchens with service for four, the option of one king bed or two double beds in a separate bedroom area, a separate livingroom area with a pull-out couch and a flat screen television within each room. We offer a complimentary "suite start" breakfast buffet each morning (6AM-9AM on the weekdays, 7AM-10AM on the weekends)and a complimentary dinner Monday through Thursday 5-7PM, serving a main entree' sides, salad bar and soft drinks. Take advantage of a great workout in our onsite fitness center featuring personal Precor equipment, take a dip in our indoor heated pool and whirlpool or pass some time by surfing the internet in our executive business center. Wireless internet is always complimentary throughout the hotel for your convenience. We also offer complimentary grocery shopping services, an on-site laundry facility, same-day dry cleaning, and not to mention a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Welcome Home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Boston - Billerica Hotel Billerica
- Homewood Suites Billerica
- Homewood Billerica
- Hilton Billerica
- Billerica Homewood Suites
- Billerica Hilton
- Homewood Suites Boston