Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
US$142
ExtendedStay
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree(Braintree)(Great Value!)
US$211
  • Restaurant
US$133
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$161
US$127
US$139
All reviewshot tubindustrial arearoom was cleancomplimentary shuttlehome away from homethe breakfast areabusiness centercomplimentary breakfastfitness centertrain stationsome sortoatmealshuttle servicewould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayfront desk staffstaff was friendly
Reviewed January 2, 2012

If you need a plain, no frills, clean place to stay this is a good choice. Friendly staff. Close to mall and highways.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank frogbog
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We chose this hotel because it was close to the Adams Historical Park in Quincy and not too far from the JFK Museum and Library in Dorchester. It also offers access to Boston via the red T line. Overall, the hotel was comfortable, although the room could use some refreshing and the bed was on the soft side. The room price was reasonable. The reception staff was friendly and helpful, and the included breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the factory side of the buiding. The side facing another hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I was skeptical after reading the reviews about the noise from the factory but we did not notice this at all. We stayed on the first floor on the side with the factory and it was fine. We found the hotel to be very clean and updated. We enjoyed the hot tub and the pool and the staff was very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel. The price is right and it was a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tra82471
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We picked this hotel for the proximity to Quincy Mass. Hotel was good after we finally found it - GPS gave different directions all three times we needed to return from basically the same place - not the Hampton Inn fault. Greeting staff was just so/so - we did not have reservations. Breakfast was less than desired as the waffle mix was diluted down and griddle should be hotter (one of my reasons for choosing Hampton Inn's is the waffles in the AM). One tour driver showed up in the morning and just generally announced - Tour of Boston - time to go. Guess it is a stop on the way for other pickups as no one took him up on his offer (though if we had the time we might has used this service). All in all - nothing special.

Room Tip: Make your reservation and get an upper room. No views - just quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I booked this hotel for 3 days. When we parked by the side of the hotel I noticed a chemical smell. Later I discovered that was due to a factory next door. My room was facing the factory building. The manager was very rude and not willing to accomodate my requst for a change. Later during the survey when I complained about the stay at this hotel. I was only refunded 30% of my cost when they gurantee "If you are not satisfied, we don't expect you to pay", I hate to be so harsh, but my holiday in Boston was ruined by the service I received was at the Hampton Inn in Braintree.

Room Tip: Do not choose double queen beds as they all face the factory building
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple