“best part of stay”
Review of The Linx Tavern

The Linx Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
The Linx Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the comfortable and elegant golf clubhouse at The Villages at Ocean Edge, stop here for indoor or alfresco dining overlooking the 1st tee. The Linx gets it just right with creative cocktails, fresh salads and grilled entrees including local seafood, prime meats and distinctive chicken dishes. Drop by anytime to grab a bite or to catch the Sox. Check our website for hours and entertainment.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

satisfy you and make meal a pleasant expereince. we wdre here in august.,. not what we had paid for. but ths tavern was best part of the time. staff was very freindly and went out their way to hel[p ypou. more than say for the rest of the place. suppose to bhave waterfront rm and rm was supposed to be a;ittle nicer for the 1100 we paidf it defonteloy want worth it bugs in the slider ghat led out tob patio. not that great in clean liness. will payu less money next time and get better acconaodaitons in the 128 area of west yarmotuth and hyannnis. husband was sick and we went amnyway as we were told we woldh ave lost money anyway. wont reccomend this place

1  Thank jan489
RickSchatz, Manager at The Linx Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jan489:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your dining experience at Linx Tavern. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your meals. I apologize for any confusion with you accommodations and for any housekeeping oversights. Upon request, we are happy to send our team to address any issues in your room. Despite these setbacks, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time on Cape Cod. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Upon entering u notice how bright the lights are. Amazing how that effects the ambiance. Service was excellent, but that is where it ended. Stuffed mushrooms tasted “funny”. Don’t know if it was the stuffed part or the mushrooms. Let the waiter talk me into the prosciutto flarnred imsted of Caprese. A mistake. Table was very sticky. White sangria excellent. Prices too high for a restaurant of this caliber.

Dear Geo22222222:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your dining experience at Linx Tavern. I apologize that the lights were too bright and took away from your experience. I also apologize that you did not enjoy your meals. I hope we get the chance to welcome you back so that we can correct this. Thank you again for your feedback, as it is always welcomed.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We stayed at The Ocean Edge Resort Mansion the week of July 30th,
My husband and I were most impressed by the friendly staff each time we ate at the Linx. Daphne was particularly helpful and went beyond what was expected by offering to have a sandwich made for me one morning before we went to play golf. The usual ready-made sandwiches were not available at that time. I felt very well cared for and was so appreciative of her thoughtfulness. Times like that really show a person's real character. Thanks, Daphne!

RickSchatz, Manager at The Linx Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear pamski53:

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at The Mansion Ocean Edge. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your meals and experience at Linx Tavern. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Daphne. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays and meals!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We are always so warmly greeted by the members of the Lynx staff and management, coming over to the patio or dining in is like an extension of home!!! We would recommend dining and relaxing here for anyone looking to enjoy a Cape morning, afternoon or evening! Pictured are two of our favorite people Bozidar and Jeff!

RickSchatz, Manager at The Linx Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Madhavi V:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your dining experience at Linx Tavern. I am so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your experiences and the level of service our staff has provided. I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back for future meals!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is wonderful. The staff are engaging and very responsive. The staff are very personable. The manager walks around and is personable and engages with the customers. Our son recently had a heart transplant and the staff were so sensitive and accommodating. For breakfast, the restaurant only serves buffet. The transplant team does not want our son eating from any buffets. The manager accommodated is and had the chef to prepare a freshly cooked breakfast meal for our son. We were very grateful. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

Dear joelandmelissajo2018:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent dining experience at Linx Tavern. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your meals and the level of service our staff provided. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays!