“Perfect sunset”
Review of Ocean Terrace

Ocean Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ocean Terrace. The place to begin the party or to wind down over drinks at sunset. A stunning mix of old and new, Ocean Terrace features a hip outdoor bar and dining area adjacent to the historic Nickerson Mansion, with two fire bowl lounges and breathtaking views of Cape Cod Bay. At Ocean Terrace indoors, three intimate dining rooms in the Mansion have been preserved to reflect the turn-of-the-century period of the Nickerson family. Ocean Terrace outdoors offers a stunning view of Cape Cod Bay and dining under the stars. Join us and take in the best view of the bayside of Cape Cod.
Reviewed July 3, 2017

perfect sunset, food, drinks and service. What more do you ever need.Ask for the swordfish,. Perfect, albeit a little pricey.

BryanWebb, Manager at Ocean Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your swordfish and the view of Cape Cod Bay. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

An awesome raw Bar, albeit small, overlooking the ocean. pricey, but fantastic food. Give it a visit,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. The Raw Bar is one of our new additions at the Resort this year, and we are thrilled to offer it. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed it. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I should have read the recent reviews before coming here. Ocean Terrace is certainly a beautiful location, but my experience was shockingly bad. Was there to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and really wanted her to have a good experience. Was there on a quiet Wednesday night. We both ordered the grilled swordfish. Both of our dinners were not cooked properly and was raw in the middle. Not just a little raw, but completely raw. We asked for the fish to be grilled again. When the fish came back, it was delivered to the wrong table (and they had a few bites of our meal). The other table sent back our dinners. At that point, we decided to cut our losses and left.

BryanWebb, Manager at Ocean Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I greatly apologize for the level of service that you received, and that it ruined your birthday evening with your friend. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly so that I may learn more about the situation. Thank you again.

Bryan.Webb@oceanedge.com

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the positives. This restaurant is BEAUTIFUL. The view is spectacular and the drinks are good. Unfortunately, I can not recommend coming here for anything besides that. Out of our party of 5, three of us ordered the filet mignon medium rare. All three filets came out well done, they were gray inside. We sent them back and again three filets came out gray inside, very well done. The filets cost $40 each and the chef ruined 6 of them. Our other two party members ordered seafood, which was also too overcooked and dry to eat. The manager did come over and apologized and took all three steaks off the bill. However we were there for an hour and a half and left starving. Also to note, my aunt called ahead of time and paid for two bottles of champagne for our table as we we're there for a celebration. They charged our bill for the two bottles after she had already paid for them!! Luckily I caught it and made them refund us. If this place could get their act together it would be the best restaurant on the cape. Sadly we got Papa Gino's on the way home. Such a disappointment.

2  Thank Erica H

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent dining experience at Ocean Terrace. I would like to personally apologize for the service you received during your dinner. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly so that I may learn more and address the situation with our staff. Thank you again for your feedback.

Bryan.Webb@oceanedge.com

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Ocean terrace is part bar/part restaurant. Did not eat, but bar has lovely view with fire pits and couches. Wonderful way to enjoy early evening and ocean breeze.