“This place is great”

Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The chatta box chow mein and spicy garlic chicken are a must! Never have had a bad meal. I only get take-out so I can't comment on the service.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stopped here for lunch with a friend and had a great meal. This place is small so it fills up quick but we were able to get a seat right away. Minutes later it is full. Service is quick and efficient. We enjoyed crab rangoons, fresh veggie rolls and shrimp pad thai. All were delicious! The Pad Thai was extremely flavorful today. I will be back for sure. Great place for take out! :)

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This place delivers awesome food every time, whether it's takeout or to go. In terms of pricing, I would say it's fair, and the menu is extensive enough to fit all tastes!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We had lunch here which was excellent. Service is exquisite and the variety of dishes is extraordinary. I made a meal of the appetizers and my companions had regular meals. Looked to me like any choice on this menu would be tasty. Off the beaten path, but definitely worth a detour.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The pad Thai is delicious, spider maki is amazing. All the foods our group got were pretty good and we got a variety, however it was not very clean (as with most Asian restaurants) but YUM!