“Great place in the Neighborhood”
Review of City Side Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
City Side Pizza
Ranked #52 of 178 Restaurants in Brockton
Reviewed November 14, 2016

This is a great place .Pizza is delicious Sandwiches always fresh and made to order. You receive pleasant friendly service.

Reviewed June 3, 2016

I love the Roast Beef here. But the pizza and other solids are great as well. the staff is great as has been around forever. I've been coming here since 2001 and its run by the same guy who served me then. I highly recommend it to anyone in the area. Hve been bringing friends and family here for lunches for years.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife loves their eggplant pizza: not too much breading. I like their veggie pizza and their buffalo blue cheese calzones.

1  Thank jacquesajl
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We've ordered delivery for seveal years. The food is good and their onion rings hold up perfectly (not soggy like everyone else's). The only concern is that there's a vegetarian and this place has limited selections for her.

1  Thank ItalicsMine