See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2016

This hotel cost about $120, since it was the memorial day/no school 4-day vacation season. When we entered, no one was at the front desk, so we waited for about 5 minutes. Then, the manager came out and we checked in. (usually, you have wait 1-5 minutes in this hotel) Check in was very fast. Our room was on the far side of the 2nd floor. Since we booked a smoking room, it smelled of, well, tobacco. (i'm very sure most hotels have a no-smoking-throught-the-whole-hotel policy, but this on doesn't, so remember to look closely) The beds were comfortable, and there wasn't any noise in the hotel, even though the management said that the hotel was full. The AC was a bit loud. Breakfast wan't bad either. (toast, cornflakes, yogurt, stuff like that). I would enjoy to stay again. This hotel is above normal Super 8 standards.

Room tip: If you need to work bring your own wifi or work at night because the wifi can be very slow when the hotel is full.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The place needs to be updated from circa 1975. There is a sign on the front desk warning about thieves breaking into cars in the parking lot. Perhaps an investment in security cameras would be an idea?

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank stephenlZ1182PL
Reviewed April 11, 2016

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2016

The bathroom was dirty toilet paper on the floor and I found hair all over the place if I could get my money back and went somewhere else I would have been happy but it was really disgusting

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2016

My fiancé and I decided to try a different hotel than our normal spot (country inn & suites). The room with the hot tub was about 50-60$ more than we would've paid at our normal hotel getaway room with in too hot tub. We got there, there was no tv remote. Told the hotel manager at the front desk and we were then given a key to another room to go get a remote from that room. The jets in the hot tub HARDLY worked and there were ants in the bathroom...not just a couple that might have gotten in on shoes or clothing. I spoke with the man that was manning the desk in the morning and he said he would notify the hotel manager when he came back in. Not sure if he did or not but if he had we received no resolution to our complaints or even an apology. The wifi didn't work, even with the 6 hotspots that popped up. The only wifi I could get to work was Walmart wifi that happened to be just enough in range until they closed for the night. I didn't even mention to the guy that the hot tub looked like it hadn't been cleaned (hair, dirt, etc) or about the people in the room next to us were fighting so badly it nearly shook the mirror off of our wall several times. My fiancé didnt feel comfortable enough to sleep. We wasted $199 to stay in this room at this hotel and regret every single bit of it. We should've just booked at country inn and suites and got our hot tub room there. We will NEVER book here again!

Date of stay: March 2016