Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Hampton.com
US$188
US$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Comfort Inn(Rockland)
US$114
ComfortInn
US$162
US$131
US$213
US$175
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desklong walkeggsroom was cleanthe entire staffrooms are nicesausagebagelsnice stayhot breakfastthree storydouble bedbreakfast choicespool and fitness centermy home away from homeall you can eatthe general manager
Reviewed January 22, 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made my young granddaughters feel comfortable. The rooms were clean and smartly decorated and everything from tv to bathroom worked. Conveniently located to large mall and several restaurants.The pool and fitness center was clean and well maintained. The room had microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jsteg2015
BOSBG, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Belicia W.
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit, much nicer than my past visit several years ago, the hotel was infested with welfare riffraff. The hotel was recently redone and the RR has been sectioned off to the back of the hotel away from the public eye. The lobby has a beautiful seating area with a double fireplace where I enjoyed my breakfast. They offered scrambled eggs, sausage links, bagels, hot cinnamon rolls, assorted cereals, juice & coffee. Big parking lot room for camper or semi's. Walking distance to food and shopping.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
BOSBG, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Brockton. We look forward in seeing you in the future.

Best,
Belicia Wilkinson, Guest Service Manager

Reviewed December 7, 2016

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Brockton, MA and the exercise room and pool are great to use. The breakfast bar had many choices!. The front desk was very courteous and professional upon my arrival. Rick the general manager is courteous and helpful with any of your needs during your stay. I am a platinum IHG member and stay at this location many times during my business travel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum Elite member. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Belicia Wilkinson, Guest Service Manager

Reviewed November 28, 2016

I am not one to complain, but I cannot in good conscience not share my experience that I had with the property in Brockton, MA. First f all, I am not one to complain. I am a Spire Elite Member, and I have stayed overnight over 80 times this year at your properties, and this experience has been very disappointing. I arrived at your property on 11/22 relatively late. I checked in and walked to the other end of the building to the 3rd floor, only to find that my key did not work. So I walked back down to the front desk, with luggage to get it fixed. After walking BACK up to the 3rd floor, I entered my non-smoking room, only to smell cigarette smoke reeking from inside. I then walked BACK down to the front desk (with luggage) to get another room. I was upgraded to a suite. (I thought Spire Elite members were automatically upgraded, not just when their room was unacceptable?)
Anyways, here is where the story gets really bad. The next AM- I o down to the breakfast area and grab some Fruit Loops and a couple of cartons of milk and go back to my room for Breakfast while taking a Conference Call. I take my first bite of cereal, and practically vomit in my mouth....the milk is disgusting!! I check the date, and it says 11/13......(Today's date is now 11/23 - 10 days past expiration). After rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth to get the disgusting taste from my mouth, I head downstairs again. The employee at the front desk is Terrell. I show him the milk, and the first thing he says before I can finish my sentence is, "I have no control over Dinning, take it up with them"!! I was shocked....no apology? No asking if I needed anything? Just a brush off.......Now I am livid!!! I bring the milk to the kitchen and tell the kitchen steward - she apologizes (at least).....but I am still upset, so I go back to the front desk to talk to Terrell. I was very direct, as I told him I thought he was rude and I did not appreciate his tone. His response was that he was not Rude and it was just how I perceived it?? So much for the customer is always right....and again...NO Apology.......Furious now, I go back to my room to take my 2 hour call. I then come down to check out where I run into Terrell again - (This is after waiting for 15 mins at the front desk while the phone is ringing off the hook) Terrell says to me that he spoke to another guest who witnessed our encounter, and she confirmed that he WAS in fact RUDE, and he then apologized. He offered to give me some points to my account as a token of good will, which I still have not received yet today (11/28) which is why I am writing this review. I suggest the management of this property spend some time training the staff on humility and service......I will NEVER come back...........

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank hasbell
BOSBG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Dear Hasbell,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit.
Firstly let me apologize on behalf of the team at the Holiday Inn Express Brockton and I regret that you did not receive the level of service we are capable of providing. Your remarks are well taken and have been brought to the attention of our management team for review.
We greatly value your patronage and after our discussion this afternoon, I am glad to hear that you will reconsider and give us another opportunity to display to you the type of hospitality and service upon which our reputation is based and which you have every right to expect.

Rick Kumar

Reviewed November 11, 2016

Nicely located on 44 giving access to Providence Rode Island, Cape Cod, Boston and of course Plymouth where the Pilgrim Fathers first set foot onto North America. This hotel follows the standard room configuration. Built at right angles to the road so reducing noise levels. As can be expected a light breakfast is included in the room rate.

Room Tip: Rooms at the far end away from the road are not so noisy also east side rooms look out onto the parking lot.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
BOSBG, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Belicia W., GSM