“🙌”

Add it.
Golden Corner
Ranked #42 of 184 Restaurants in Brockton
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

The crab rangoons are my favorite thing on the menu. The atmosphere is a little lacking, but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I use to get my Chinese food from different restaurants, until one morning I drove by this restaurant in the corner, when I got home from work I placed an order, Wow, to my trying most of the others I Name the Golden Corner #1 they have the best Hot and Sour soup in the area Golden Conner have been my restaurant ever since, I call it my AWESOME Chinese Food.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

We have been going to Golden Corner for many years. The food is excellent and they will modify the dish any way you choose. Golden corner is our "go to" place once a week for our Chinese food "fix"!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Golden Corner is a Great Place for Chinese FOOD! the staff are always very nice. The orders are done quickly and the food is ALWAYS TASTY! And they are open late....pick up or delivery!